Untitled.

Untitled.

A Story by Tigereyes101

Wow. It's been ages since I've been back on writerscafe. I've been really busy considering that it's my last summer of highschool. I'm 4 days away from becoming a senior.. [oh so fun] I am not in the least bit ready to go back, mostly because my sleeping schedule is non-existant right now. And soon, I'm gonna have to start going to bed and getting up in time to get to school. But I think I can handle it lol

 

But I am nervous, not going to deny that. Senior year is kind of a big deal. ;p Graduation, parties, friendships, preparations for the next step, whether it be college or something else. I mean, come on, Ive been in school for soon to be 13 years. Its routine by now. But after highschool, its a whole new ballgame. The other seniors and I, are about ready to take off and become adults. We're gonna have to live our own lives, get jobs and leave our parents. Its a lot of responsibility but everyone will have to go through it at some point in life but what am I to do?

 

I think I'm pretty set on where I want to go to college, if I end up going. I was listening to one of my favorite radio stations and a commercial came on talking about a specific college. Its called McNally Smith School of Music. I think I want to become a composer or maybe a music producer. I wanna be in the limelight. I always have and I want that to be a wish come true. I know Im going to have to step up my game just to get into college. I'll have to get up off my a*s and fight for what I want.

 

More later...

© 2008 Tigereyes101


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

118 Views
Added on August 30, 2008

Author

Tigereyes101
Tigereyes101

Cottage Grove, MN



About
My name is Kayla and I'm a new writer. more..

Writing