Trust

Trust

A Story by Tigereyes101
"

Love leads to trust.

"

What is love? It's just a four letter word, right? Well, love can have different meanings to everyone. When you walk down the streets, or in my case, a school hallway: you see couples holding hands and laughing. Then you hear them. The three, possibly deadly words. "I love you" Yes, it is true that you do love that person. No matter what age you are, you can still feel love. Maybe, the laughter and smiles are a discription of love to that person. But as soon as you hit a bump in the relationship, people tend to get scared and bail out. You have to be able to be there for that person and them to be there for you. Whatever youre going through, no matter how easy or difficult it is, you have to stick it out. See, it's when people decide to not do that you tend to loose your trust in that other person. And other than love, trust is the glue that holds any relationship together. And when I say that, I don't mean just dating and marriage. I'm also talking about friendships and how you get a long with your family and others around you. The more you hurt a person, the less they trust you. In my personal experiences, I don't have much trust in people, mostly because of my past. I mean, sure, I'm only 17 but I have been through things that I may or may not talk about at another time. But when I do trust people, it's a pretty good feeling. Although, when you do something that crosses over my trust line, I will no longer trust you. Ive had too many times that I let people lie to me and let them get away with it. I have changed the way I live and I don't do that anymore. That brings me back to my main topic, love. Love can hurt people. Like this one time, there was a guy by the name of Ethan. He was the biggest sweet talker I have ever met. And of course, being the young and naive girl, I believed him. He told me he loved me and then low and behold, I found out that he was cheating on me and telling another girl exactly what he had said to me. For the longest time, I couldn't believe anything he said and I rarely even talked to him anymore. But he had called me 2 months or so later, and said that he had changed his ways and he will never betray me again. So, I decided to give him one more chance and he did the same thing once again. But, all in all, Ethan helped me. He made me realize that people rarely really change.

 

I will finish this later.

© 2008 Tigereyes101


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

127 Views
Added on March 3, 2008

Author

Tigereyes101
Tigereyes101

Cottage Grove, MN



About
My name is Kayla and I'm a new writer. more..

Writing