My Mistake

My Mistake

A Story by Tiffanyy
"

About a girl that had an abortion

"

She thinks about it everyday. The child she gave up, didn't even give it a chance, just threw it away like a piece of trash. That kid might of been something special to this world, but she'll never know because it was never born...The day she gave up a life was is the only and biggest regrets she has. She covers it up and doesn't talk about it unless someone that she trust asks about it..No one knows how bad she feels. No one knows that she sits up all hours off the night thinking "what if?" What if she kept that part of her? Would she be happier then she is now..would if of changed her in a good way or bad way? She often touches her stomach and thinks back to the day when it all started, that one horible night that lead her to giving up a wonderful life. Thats when she thinks maybe it was a good idea, because she didn't want to end up hating her child and she wasn't ready to raise a kid. She still wasn't even stable enough to support herself. She wishes she could go back in time and stop her from giving up her child... Maybe it would of been all worth it..She just thinks "If only I kept it i might of been happy." But I guess she'll never know..she just has to get used to carrying this mistake on her back.

© 2009 Tiffanyy


Author's Note

Tiffanyy
I really don't think this one is good. I wrote it in like 10 minutes..It's based on a true story.
So tell me what you think

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I like conflicted emotions and uncertainty in this one, would like to see it a little longer with a more defined structure. I think it would be even more powerful without actually mentioning the term aborting and just referring to it throughout. Anyway, great beginning. :)

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

28 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on January 21, 2009
Last Updated on January 21, 2009

Author

Tiffanyy
Tiffanyy

About
HI, I'm Tiffany, 17 years old. I don't write much only like once in a blue moon but when I do write people tend to tell me it's good..so i decided to see what other people thought just in case my frie.. more..

Writing
RIP David-F RIP David-F

A Story by Tiffanyy