Dream World #1: Welcome to your new life, part 4

Dream World #1: Welcome to your new life, part 4

A Story by Mike Schmornoff
"

the dramatic conclusion of book one of the dream world

"
Nebula just kept blocking the syringes. Then, Azriel  tried the crossbow. one peculiar thing he noticed, however: the arrowheads were glowing blue crystals. he fired one at nebula, and a watery mist engulfed her. she shook it off, however, and when Azriel tried to attack with his iron ingot she just threw it back. "look at all the pretty stars!" he exclaimed  before retreating in the shadows and giving way  to the maid.  "BANZAI!!!", the maid shouted, immediately pummeling the pink-haired girl with a fire-breathing assault rifle. The pink-haired girl walked out with horrific burns. "oh," she said, "wise girl, eh?" and she picked up a weapon with the head of a sniper rifle and the back of a bazooka. out of the tip came little little explosive crimson spheres. the maid crossed her arms, balled her fists, and shut her eyes. The spheres exploded and she let out an angry and horrific "HUAAAAAAA!". Enough was enough, and the cleaning lady pulled out a vial of hot sauce. "Are you gonna cook for me?", Nebula asked in a taunting tone while cracking up, and fell over laughing. With that, the maid grabbed the neck of the bottle and threw it at nebula's feet. It shattered and fire erupted at the captor's feet. Nebula's feet were getting hot, and she decided the only thing left to do was dance, so she did. "NOW WHO GOT THE LAST LAUGH, YOU LITTLE BRAT?", the maid retorted in a humorous fashion before exploding with laughter. "That all you got?" Nebula asked in a slightly-annoyed tone of voice, "you gotta have a melee weapon too, let's see it."  In one hand appeared a mop. the maid started at Nebula's feet and worked her way up. old pink-hair was down, but not out. she did notice one peculiar thing: her slow speed. The connection was made that the mop was a speed reducing weapon. "Yuck," nebula cried out, "mop water!" Her hands then covered her face and she started sobbing. Said sobbing suddenly stopped, and two angry eyes emerged from their protecting hands. in a deep voice, our villainess had said: "you thought that was real? well thanks for buying into my illusion. NOW BUY MY FOOT!" the maid was kicked into the shadows and the chicken guy marched forward. "oh great," nebula smirked, "come to offer me chicken? please don't. what if I offer you death?". "Sorry", our greasy friend called, "no deal, girl, i'm gonna force this chicken down your throat. can i interest you in some sauce?" And with that, forth came an orange glass bottle containing a highly flammable mix of all the spiciest sauces in the world. the bottle shattered  on nebula's body, and she ran  around screaming in pain as she did: "AH! OH GOD, IT'S IN MY EYES!  HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT! FIRE, FIRE, FIRE! HELP! PLEASE! IT BURNS! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! OH JEEP & CHRYSLER!" With a snap of the finger, the sauce and the pain was gone.  "I HATE YOU.",  Nebula roared. and she pulled out a metal cross-pole with sharpened ends, cutting into chicken guy's skin. Wounded, he pulled out a fusion pistol and a giant chicken fry. out of the pistol came little mini chicken legs, or as the chicken guy calls them, "drummies". "MERCY," Nebula called before getting slammed with the chicken fry.  Nebula freed herself by super-punching the chicken guy into the shadows. last but not least was window man. he pulled out a rifle . from the rifle streamed a yellow liquid which practically burned Nebula, prompting further cries of pain: "OH FUDGE! AH, DANGIT! GOSH DANG MINTY-FUDGING OLD DONKEY SON OF A MOTHERLESS GOAT!". Everyone covered their mouths except Azriel, who shouted "DO YOU KISS YOUR SUPERIOR WITH THAT MOUTH?!"  and the whole room burst out laughing, Nebula cleverly replying "I WISH MY SUPERIOR WOULD LET ME KISS HER, BUT, YOU KNOW!". Then Window Man pulled out another pistol, this one launching a jar. Nebula caught the jar and threw it back, the jar shattering and fatally wounding him. Then, Dream Guide Broke free of his bonds and unleashed a pistol. Nebula was trapped inside a yellow bubble. the bubble then proceeded to fly through the ceiling. As they rode home, they left Window Man  on the couch caring for him. that night, Azriel had never been so worried in his life.

© 2016 Mike Schmornoff


Author's Note

Mike Schmornoff
What's going to happen to Window Man? find out in book 2.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

92 Views
Added on February 16, 2016
Last Updated on February 16, 2016

Author

Mike Schmornoff
Mike Schmornoff

IL



About
I have a fanfiction, an action series, a fantasy series, a realistic fiction series, and many many more. all around, i'm just a great amateur author at only 16 and would like to start my literary car.. more..

Writing