Dream World #1: Welcome To Your [New] Life, part 3

Dream World #1: Welcome To Your [New] Life, part 3

A Story by Mike Schmornoff
"

Continuing from part 2, Azriel and friends hunt down Window man's son.

"
 "We need a ride!" Azriel shouted in a state of panic. "We need no transport," Window man insisted, "anything goes, remember? we can fly!". "Oh," the new dream master chuckled "right, I forgot.". Azriel and window man thrust themselves upward, soon followed by the maid  and the chicken guy. They flew for what seemed like an eternity; over snow, deserts, grasslands, shadow-lands, and industrial terrain. Window man navigated, insisting they land on a run-down city street, half of which was covered in snow. "it's the only way, I suppose," the chicken guy sighed, "but we'll need a transport that doesn't look conspicuous.". They landed and soon Azriel smiled in optimism, snapping his fingers and creating a blue school bus with colorful lights inside and out. "say hello," he said "to the reverie bus. this will be our transport. It's got a soothing atmosphere and gives off something called fructosinella.". In the dream world, fructosinella is a drinkable oil designed to smell like every single candy there is. It's designed to keep the nightmares (the bad guys of the dream world) away.  "You're a genius," the maid chuckled, "fructosinella is designed as a nightmare repellent, which is perfect for here!". Our hero quickly snapped his fingers and in the driver's seat he sat. As soon as everyone was on board, the bus rode silently to Nebula's Warehouse. The stop sign arm flung out and out heroes disembarked."Alright," Azriel told himself, "time to find out what my weapons do.". he took a step back and aimed the custom 9mm at the chimneys. With a rat-a-tat-tat, syringes pierced the sides of the chimneys, which soon melted, and not long after, screams of agony filled the warehouse's inside. "WHOA!", Azriel shouted, "coolest. gun. ever!", to which Window Man promptly replied "it looks better when you actually use it on the enemy and not on their buildings. If you think your guns are cool, get a load of mine.".  He held up a relatively big handgun, almost like a blaster, and pulled the trigger. The gun soon dispensed a jar, which hurtled toward the side of the warehouse. In an instant, the brick wall vanished  and everyone walked through. Window man then pocketed that and showed what looked like an M1 Garand. He pulled the trigger and a yellow ball formed at the tip of the gun. Not long after, the ball began unleashing hot streams of liquid. Agonizing screams could be heard reverberating throughout the building.  "Look, i don't know who you people are," Azriel angrily declared while drawing his custom 9mm, "but tell me where nebula is or you all die." Hands were thrown up in the air to express surrender. One man  scuttled to a door and opened it. The man was thanked  by all 4 of our heroes, Azriel knocking the man down and saying "Thank you, you son of an Egyptian fart.". Azriel then shut the door, a worker shouting "THAT WAS THE DREAM MASTER!"  the workers screamed, destroying everything. "Not today," one worker shouted before throwing off his clothes and crashing through the front door. The dream squad, as they were known, soon entered an office. sitting in the chair was a girl with pink hair. Her grim smile signaled to the dream squad that she knew something about Nebula, or that she was Nebula. Window Man approached her "Excuse me, madam," he told her, "my friends and I are looking for Nebula. where is she?" The girl then  pointed to herself. "Well then where's my son?" Window Man demanded. Ready to see the look on everyone's faces, Nebula brought forth a swivel chair and turned it around. On it was a man in his twenties with finely-combed dark brown hair and a sharp suit duct taped from the chair. From his muffled yelling, you could make out that he was between his native British accent and his new American accent. Now, because his mouth was duct taped shut, his speech was muffled. I shall save the trouble of translation by directly telling you what he said under the duct tape. Back to the story: Window man, as if it was nothing, introduced his son. "Everyone, I want you to meet my son Dream Guide. My son, this is the maid, the dream master, and the chicken guy. "Hello, everyone," dream guide said, trying to wave, "yes, I am dream guide. Father, could you roll this chair outside for the fight?". "with pleasure," Window Man told his son, and he began pushing the chair.Outside, Nebula followed and they all pointed their weapons at her. "Now," Azriel said in a demanding voice, "we'll all take turns fighting you, and in each turn, we will use each of our guns a certain number of times. I'll go first.".  The syringe launcher was drawn and Azriel was already trying to blaze his mark on Nebula.

© 2016 Mike Schmornoff


Author's Note

Mike Schmornoff
Will they rescue Window Man's son successfully, or will something happen? find out in part 4!!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

96 Views
Added on February 16, 2016
Last Updated on February 16, 2016

Author

Mike Schmornoff
Mike Schmornoff

IL



About
I have a fanfiction, an action series, a fantasy series, a realistic fiction series, and many many more. all around, i'm just a great amateur author at only 16 and would like to start my literary car.. more..

Writing