Dream World #1: Welcome To Your [New] Life, Part 2

Dream World #1: Welcome To Your [New] Life, Part 2

A Story by Mike Schmornoff
"

continuing from part 1, Azriel gets situated

"
Azriel then asked window man "oh, yeah, you never told me: what does anything goes mean?". "Anything goes," Window Man said, "means that anything can happen and you can have anything at the snap of a finger.". Azriel then dismissed the window person. Then the maid came forth. She was young and reminded 17-year-old Azriel of Sakuya Izayoi from Touhou except with longer cherry red hair and a black uniform. she rose to her feet and introduced herself. "I am your maid," she said, "ready to serve you as long as you have value.". "I'm sorry," Azriel said, "I'm new here and don't understand value.". "Value," the maid explained, "is just what money we are paid or use to pay. for example, my base salary is a value of $100.". Azriel understood value and also began to understand how greedy this lady was. Azriel dismissed his housekeeper by telling her to wait at the fountain. Next to rise was the woman in the blue suit. It seemed like she was in some sort of dream world military unit. "And you are?" Azriel asked. "Oh, me," the woman giggled playfully, "I am Lieutenant popcorn of the high order dreamers unit the raving blues.". Azriel stifled his laughter and thought They code-named her popcorn?! He then dismissed her. Finally, the business woman came forth.  "Honey, I'm Mayor Redbury," she said, cutting Azriel off, "this here town you're in, it's my town. Dream Central.". "I see you're busy," Azriel stated, "so I dismiss you. Window man, maid, come with me. we shall live together.". "Thank you," Window man said, "because my son went missing and I need to find him.". Upon hearing this, Azriel thought it would be an easy task to retrace steps. But Window man butchered that idea, saying "It was sudden. no one in this world can track sudden disappearances.". Azriel accepted this and told his maid he needed to take a walk and do some pondering. She successfully dismissed him, stating he was the master and could go where he pleased when he pleased. The boy didn't get far before he was stopped by a black sedan pulling into his path. the driver rolled down the window and revealed himself as an African-American man.  Azriel was in total shock and awe. And the man said "Do you like fried chicken?". Azriel flashed back to his mother making chicken & biscuits on any given Friday. He simply replied with "it was my mother's favorite thing to make." he told the man. "Well, I know this great place," the man said, "where we can get some fried chicken. Get in.". Azriel hopped in the man's car and, just as he had promised, they got some fried chicken. Then the man drove him back, and by the time the young dream master and the chicken-lover had reached the house, Azriel had told the man "Come inside with me.". He did, and not long after that, Window man came rushing downstairs. "EVERYONE," he shouted, "I KNOW WHERE MY SON IS!". He showed a map with a red X at a place called "Nebula's warehouse". Maybe, Azriel and the chicken guy thought, This Nebula person is holding Window Man's son hostage. Everyone soon loaded up their choice weapons. Azriel was given what looked like a 9mm handgun with silencer and clip as well as a metal crossbow with crystal headed arrows  and an iron ingot. Then they headed off into the night, only going a few feet in front of the house before realizing they needed transportation.

© 2016 Mike Schmornoff


Author's Note

Mike Schmornoff
Will our friends find window man's son? Will they get there before it's too late? watch those questions be answered in part 3.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

102 Views
Added on February 1, 2016
Last Updated on February 1, 2016

Author

Mike Schmornoff
Mike Schmornoff

IL



About
I have a fanfiction, an action series, a fantasy series, a realistic fiction series, and many many more. all around, i'm just a great amateur author at only 16 and would like to start my literary car.. more..

Writing