Emmy And Sharp Find Eachother *Girl/Girl

Emmy And Sharp Find Eachother *Girl/Girl

A Story by SmileBig :)

She's walking in the hall way, head down trying not to be noticed by anyone. She's in one of those depressed moods, she's confused, sad, and doesn't really feel like dealing with anyone. So was another girl walking her way. They crashed into eachother, both unaware of the other persons existence until then.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry!" the first girl screamed. Her name was Emmy, 18 years old, she would graduate in three months. Depressed, bi-curious, and a former stoner trying to overcome her addiction with methamphetamine.

"It's ok, I'm sorry! I should have looked where I was going.." said girl number 2. Her name was Sharon but everyone called her Sharp. She was 19, wouldn't graduate school till the following year, cut herself out of major depression. She was a full lesbian, had bipolar tendencies, and was planning to kill herself that evening.

They both looked up at once, making eye to eye contact for a second. Just one second changed everything.

Emmys heart started to beat a little faster, she got warmer, and her cheeks turned red. Sharp looked at her, in her eyes, and could do nothing but smile at her blushed cheeks and the embarrassed look on her face.

"Bi hu?" she asked.

"Umm...uh...what?" Emmy asked, completely flustered.

"It's ok. I'm a lesbian. I like girls. I won't judge you."

"Urm...ok fine I am" she finally admitted.

"You feel something towards me don't you? Please just say what you want, don't hold back, I like you. If that's any consolation." the sweet lesbian told Emmy, trying to calm her.

"I like you too...but I'm new to this." she told Sharp, still looking at the ground.

Sharp moved closer to her, raised her head up to face her. Hair was messy around her face, covering one of her eyes, so gently, she moved the hair behind Emmys ear, softly touching her face with her gentle fingers.

Emmy went...insane, and fell in love that instant.

"I really want to kiss you. Do you want to kiss me?" Emmy said, daringly.

There was no answer. Sharp grabbed her, pulled her in so they were close together, small breasts touching even smaller breasts. She put Emmys face in her hands and kissed her hard. Passionately. Enough to make Sharp realize that she had found the girl of her dreams. And she wasnt letting go.

"Will you go out with me?" sharp asked Emmy, nervous. The only answer was a gentle kiss that seemed to last forever.

"I found you..." Emmy whispered, "The girl of my dreams"

The bell rang, and everyone swarmed into the hallway. Emmy put her hand through Sharps, walking hand in hand to their next class. Everyone stared, but Emmy didn't seem to care. Once you find someone that means something to you, nothing else seems to matter but them.

© 2013 SmileBig :)


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review


Beautiful story.... Pretty daring for High school kids to have such affection in public view when simple bullying about regular things like dress, looks, and cliques are enough to make a mess of things. I Love the line "If that's any consolation." the sweet lesbian told Emmy"...... ending the story on such a positive note was awesome!! I always look for the happy ending in ANY form, and you managed it perfectly!! xox -Mark



Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews


Beautiful story.... Pretty daring for High school kids to have such affection in public view when simple bullying about regular things like dress, looks, and cliques are enough to make a mess of things. I Love the line "If that's any consolation." the sweet lesbian told Emmy"...... ending the story on such a positive note was awesome!! I always look for the happy ending in ANY form, and you managed it perfectly!! xox -Mark



Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

that is so true and you hold on to them for the rest of your life and fight for them its the best feeling in the world

Posted 11 Years Ago


aww so cute that they found eachother, i love a happy ending :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


SmileBig :)

11 Years Ago

Thanks and yea so do I :)
Nice flow.. Good use of language.
Good one...


Posted 11 Years Ago


SmileBig :)

11 Years Ago

Thanks :)
A nice story. Gays and lesbians though do not fall inlove. They just think they are.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Junert

11 Years Ago

Now don't get pissed. I have no issues with gays aside it being a sin but that's their problem. Same.. read more
SmileBig :)

11 Years Ago

Says you. Whatever, youre entitled to your own opinions. My best friend? He's in love with a guy, th.. read more
Junert

11 Years Ago

Like I said I have no issues with them. And that it's their problem, beside I'm not without sin to j.. read more
Nicely done for your first time writing, girl/girl.
Pointers? Expand on it a little bit. Make sure that the point of view is consistent. Keep writing though, continue with this.

Posted 11 Years Ago


SmileBig :)

11 Years Ago

Thank you for the advice :D

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

270 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 22, 2013
Last Updated on March 22, 2013

Author

SmileBig :)
SmileBig :)

About
Hi! How are you all doing? Writing, teaching, and math are my passions, if you're curious. I have so much love for math. It makes me feel alive. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..