The Breakup Effect

The Breakup Effect

A Story by ThePerfectOne31
"

After a devastating breakup, Abby

"
For Abby it was just another Monday morning. Getting ready for a crummy morning. But always looking forward to talking to the boy that she was absolutely adored by. The whole day all they ever did was think about each other, hoping and praying that some day that would be able to see each other again. And after school they would sit on the phone for hours and hours talking to each other. By dinner one person would run off and eat their dinner as fast as possible just to talk to each other again. They would talk to each other all night until one of them went to sleep. This happened day after day which in the end felt like forever.
But this Monday morning things were a lot different. The "good morning" and the "have a wonderful day" didn't happen. Abby thought nothing of this and continued on with her crummy day. After school Abby ran straight home and to her bedroom. She tried yet again to text her boyfriend. But yet again, no response. Abby became worried but decided that he was busy or didn't have his phone with him. Abby waited until what seemed like forever before she decided to try and talk to him again. This time Abby called him, but there was no answer. Abby became worried yet again, but this time her head was streaming with thoughts about her boyfriends whereabouts. "He could be cheating", Abby thought to herself. But Abby decided not to assume such drastic thoughts. Instead, Abby decided that he was probably grounded. Abby stayed up as long as she could thinking and worrying about her boyfriend. Every five minutes, Abby would check her phone to see if he had called back.
At about twelve o'clock, Abby decided to look at her phone one more time, and you will never guess what Abby had seen! Abby saw a missed call from her "bubba" (as she called him). Abby got so excited that she immediately sprung up out of her bed and dialed his number as fast as her fingers could take it! After the phone rang once, he had answered.
"Hi bubba!"
"Hi.."
"What's wrong babe?"
"Hey, we need to talk about something.."
"Ok pudding, what's up?"
"Hey, I don't think this is going to work.."
"What are you saying?"
"See, I like this other girl and I actually see her.."
From that point on it didn't take a genius to understand what was happening. Abby's heart immediately sunk. Abby let go of the phone and started crying. By that time her ex-boyfriend had already hung up. Abby had a mixed feeling of emotions and didn't know how to express any of them. She was sad, mad, depressed, and most of all, heartbroken.
The next morning Abby woke up in a puddle of tears and makeup. She immediately began to think about what she would do without him.

© 2014 ThePerfectOne31


Author's Note

ThePerfectOne31
This story is somewhat long but if u read it all i'm sure you will like it in the end!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

88 Views
Added on August 31, 2014
Last Updated on September 7, 2014

Author

ThePerfectOne31
ThePerfectOne31

Las vegas, NV



About
I write anything that comes to mind. I'm all about scratch writing. I'm 13. more..