Love to the Grey skies

Love to the Grey skies

A Poem by BluRaven aka Bootsy
"

jus a heart break poem i scribbled up

"

Why'd you go? you know that i want you, you know that i need you, now you've got me feelin sick.

" I told you it's over, I don't love you anymore ... im sorry. "

We both know that i need you, with out you lifes a b***h.

Time will tell, that we were meant to be...

With weary eyes one day i hope you'll see.

I remember days, holding you in my arms.

Who will i hold now, who will love me for who i am??

" You dont have to feel that way. "

I cant help but feel this way. Why are you backing awaaaaaay!!!

With tears in my eyes i cant believe, i cant believe youd even do this to me.

Running awaaaay!! From this paaaaain!!! Now i know that it's time for chaaaaaaange!

" We've grown apart .... this is change."

I will go, Pass the moon!!! 4 uuuuuuuu!!!!! .... Just give me a chance.

" You have to leave, please just leave. "

So tell me, please, just tell me what to doo???

" Get out! "

What?? " Stop your begging and get out!! "

 

You think that ive got to take this??!!!

" You need help!" did u think id really fake this???!!!!!!!!!!

" Let go of my arm, you're hurting me!!"

Enough!!! Ive had enough!! This - s***s - throughhhhhhh!!!!!

Fuckkkk this life cause all i think about is meeeee andd youuuuuuu!!! ...

Laaaaast goodbye , cause its over! Because we are oveeeeeeeraaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!

 

" Down town police department. " 

" Ouuuch, he wont let go of me."

Ill turn the skies grey, No - more - bluuuuuuuuuuuuueee!!!!!!!!!!!!

                  FUUUUCK!!!! ME??? JUST!!!!! DIEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

  " Hello? Helloo? ... We got to get some help down there now!"

 

© 2012 BluRaven aka Bootsy


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I understand what SincerelyYourProxy is saying, but I could feel your anger, hurt and desperation. I think the elongated words are a bit contrived, that's why it feels like a song. Here's a helpful hint from a former singer.... When you elongate a word, elongate the vowel. For instance, you can't say "channnnnnnnge" (which would have a lot of nah-nah-nah-nah-nah sounds), but you can say "chaaaaaaaaaange."

The other issue I have is that your rhythm seems all over the place; it needs a little consistency to work better. Essentially, I like the concept, but the execution could be a little better.



Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

A heartbreaking and emotionally touching, wrecking piece. You wrote the story well in this poem with all of that feeling. The conversational quotes within it made it even more.

Posted 12 Years Ago


I understand what SincerelyYourProxy is saying, but I could feel your anger, hurt and desperation. I think the elongated words are a bit contrived, that's why it feels like a song. Here's a helpful hint from a former singer.... When you elongate a word, elongate the vowel. For instance, you can't say "channnnnnnnge" (which would have a lot of nah-nah-nah-nah-nah sounds), but you can say "chaaaaaaaaaange."

The other issue I have is that your rhythm seems all over the place; it needs a little consistency to work better. Essentially, I like the concept, but the execution could be a little better.



Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This seemed to be a song, and-not to be too harsh- one that didn't successfully portray the pain one so plainly spoke of. It was telling, while reading I felt an absence of connection. It needs to be polished up is all, maybe more variety of diction? Song or poem, it still didn't give the feel of ones heartbreak- it just plainly told of one.
I hope I'm not being too harsh, I'm just giving my honest opinion.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

161 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 15, 2012
Last Updated on March 16, 2012

Author

BluRaven aka Bootsy
BluRaven aka Bootsy

dallas, TX



About
Im Bootsy, im 18. Im a mix of punk, emo, hippie and hip hop. peole see im different and treat me different. I love screamo, and emo music, and stuff like pink floyd and jimmy hendrix. i love colors so.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..