The crisis

The crisis

A Poem by BluRaven aka Bootsy
"

a pain i lived with all along

"

Living day to day is a struggle, i never thaught id come this far.

I never thaught it could be nearly this hard to grasp my dreams. I never needed my father, he is just another lost memory. All i have is pen and pad, with the blessings God has given me. Talent grows from ambition. To be good at what you do is nothing, to be great at what you do means everything.

 

I reached for the stars and fell into the clouds. I awoke crying, angered holding this drug to my lips. Did not realize I was not alone, til the demon grabed me by the throat. I gasped for air before the foom got dim. The light began to fade, the walls began to close in as the air got thinner. Now floating in a pool of death, i swam twards shore to only sink into the sands i once longed for.

© 2012 BluRaven aka Bootsy


Author's Note

BluRaven aka Bootsy
this is who i am and how i feel, bring your opinions good or bad. it will only make me better.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

"I reached for the stars and fell into the clouds." speaks so loud!! **tips my lyrical wand to you** I have to say I think this is the best piece I have read from you... full of image and conviction... the rawness of this write is what stand out to me!! I can digg it... thank you for sharing!!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Ah see, this was a nice portrayal. Despite abstract images I could relate-feel-understand. the journey is demonstrated well.(:

Posted 12 Years Ago


Beautiful. There's a lot of image in my head when I read this. Very nice. Dramatic but lovely. Very well done :)

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

116 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 15, 2012
Last Updated on March 15, 2012

Author

BluRaven aka Bootsy
BluRaven aka Bootsy

dallas, TX



About
Im Bootsy, im 18. Im a mix of punk, emo, hippie and hip hop. peole see im different and treat me different. I love screamo, and emo music, and stuff like pink floyd and jimmy hendrix. i love colors so.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..