a loves justice

a loves justice

A Poem by BluRaven aka Bootsy
"

jus a piece of me to share

"

if youre everything to me, then i resfuse to let you go.

i cannot afford to lose something of your value.

i cannot afford to bare this familiar pain once more.

i was turned from a crush to a fool. no more living lies if thats what this is.

where is the roof to reality, my confusion is not the greatest thing to happen lately.

truthfully its smashed a dent in our trust, bond, and loyalty to one another.

dont run away, ur face says it all. you need me, just as bad as i need you.

i need your love, just like you need mine, in my mind. if u leave, if u go... i am history

© 2012 BluRaven aka Bootsy


Author's Note

BluRaven aka Bootsy
this is a free write, off the top of my head, took maybe 5 minutes. let me know what you think

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I love free writes... they always come out super random or truthful of what the writer thought of or felt just in that sec. you did a great job with it!!!

Posted 12 Years Ago


You write about love and heartbreaks really good. You wrote in your author's note you wrote this "off the top of my head, took maybe 5 minutes" that's the kind of writes I like, it is raw and it has that first bit of feeling from the top of the writers head, it isn't re made into drafts until perfect, it is just raw the first time and that's nice to see. You write in this, feeling that is expressed within lines of well used words. Nice write.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

114 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 15, 2012
Last Updated on March 15, 2012

Author

BluRaven aka Bootsy
BluRaven aka Bootsy

dallas, TX



About
Im Bootsy, im 18. Im a mix of punk, emo, hippie and hip hop. peole see im different and treat me different. I love screamo, and emo music, and stuff like pink floyd and jimmy hendrix. i love colors so.. more..

Writing