Weather The Storm

Weather The Storm

A Chapter by TeeMarie91
"

this is a WW2 story that I write

"
Weather The Storm
chapter 1:

Once, not long ago, our our little town in Germany was happy, go lucky, and peaceful. We felt safe and secure. Now everything had changed- for the worst. What had started as a spark had grown into a raging inferno of terror, prejudice, death, hate, evil, cruelty, and wickedness. All because of Adof Hitler and his followers. Hitler was; in my opinion; the devil in human form. I hated him for everything he stood for- but especially his hatred for German Jews. My family was Jewish AND my best friend's family too. Hitler's mission was to wipe out all the German Jewish Germany. He thought they were inferior. Now Nazi soldiers stood on nearly every street corner; their guns gleaming in the sunlight; their eyes gray and stern as their German Shepherds stood by their side; teeth barred with saliva dripping down as they growled. It wasn't uncommon for me to have a bad dream that my family was taken to a concentration camp. We were forced into a gas champers; our pleas and desperate cries for our lives falling on deaf ears as we tried in vain to escape. Slowly, thick, yellow clouds filled the chamber. It made me gag  and chock and felt like a million fires were burning my lungs until the effort to breathe simply became too much ....
And then I'd awake in a cold sweat; my heart racing, as I frantically looked around and realized (much to my relief) that I was safe at home in my room.


© 2021 TeeMarie91


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

44 Views
Added on May 12, 2021
Last Updated on May 12, 2021


Author

TeeMarie91
TeeMarie91

NH



About
I love writing and I would LOVE to get blasted with as many comments on my stuff as I can so please go crazy and post TONS of comments!! Thanks more..

Writing
Kiss Kiss

A Poem by TeeMarie91


True Love True Love

A Poem by TeeMarie91