Making Love

Making Love

A Poem by DarkestSpirit15
"

It's not what you think

"
Let's make love,
I don't mean sex, I mean make love.
I want to make love so strong and so deeply connected that it cannot be torn apart.
I want to make love that is so trusting we no longer need to question one another.
To be able to have that one person in our lives, that we know, no matter what happens in our day, we can come home and curl up in the arms of the one that we care so deeply for.
To be able to tell them everything and not have to worry about them judging you.
So come closer and help me make love.
we can dance to the song that plays in our hearts,
closely entangled in each others arms.
the space between us so thin it is almost nonexistent.
Our lips a lingering touch as we whisper "I love you".
We don't need sex to make love.
All we need is our inseparable bond. 

© 2016 DarkestSpirit15


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Very much how I feel about my wife, so well done. Especially the line "To be able to have that one person in our lives, that we know, no matter what happens in our day, we can come home and curl up in the arms of the one that we care so deeply for." We've been through so much together, some of it I don't expect will ever be topped, so we've earned that 'no matter what' feeling.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Very well done. This has passion.

Posted 6 Months Ago


I know what you mean so well


Posted 2 Years Ago


interesting that i came across this. was recently thinking that it's about an emotional connection and not just a physical act. good stuff, you're a deep thinker and want more. kudos ... :)

Posted 3 Years Ago


That bond is more special then anything in life itself wish more believed in all this and not that 1 night stand crap I never did fall for that there is no beauty in all that. If people want thrill and chase, chase after the one you so love because that is wow beyond the limits of life and you defined it all the way it should be said.

Posted 6 Years Ago


Very much how I feel about my wife, so well done. Especially the line "To be able to have that one person in our lives, that we know, no matter what happens in our day, we can come home and curl up in the arms of the one that we care so deeply for." We've been through so much together, some of it I don't expect will ever be topped, so we've earned that 'no matter what' feeling.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Sex is what messes things up at times isn't it. It IS a great thing but we need a separate bond that can't be broken. An eternal mate that is with us through thick and thin, looking after us, even after we have left this planet.

Posted 8 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

252 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 19, 2016
Last Updated on August 19, 2016

Author

DarkestSpirit15
DarkestSpirit15

rhinelander, WI



About
if you wanna know about me you gotta ask. thats all im saying. more..

Writing
Time Time

A Poem by DarkestSpirit15



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Amplitude Amplitude

A Poem by Ana B.