RECURRENT EVENTS OF THE WORLD

RECURRENT EVENTS OF THE WORLD

A Poem by Tasi83












They already say - not only the wiser ones - if they still exist here on this Earth, that we will surely fall a lot, my friends! Even Existence will become more and more expensive, and as soon as one or the other willful moles-mums are kicked out of good-sounding jobs, where it is exceptionally not necessary to work thirty-six hours straight, the state of permanent-total weightlessness will still be in half of our lives, if it happens.

It's as if the external and internal gravity has completely disappeared, since deeper psychological and subconscious forces are at work there, even if anyone has any conscience left to do it. Because those who already step inside, they wander by themselves looking for a way out through a life left behind.

It is no longer possible for the creative person to simply put his head down to creative, feasible ideas, since the so-called about filthy-dirty financial sources, sponsors, and producers who, with little brains, are even willing to finance a private project - of course with a fat, twisted profit -.

This is how the synthetic, uncertain Future devours and inhales its unsuspecting victims in seconds. My false metronome keeps clicking in the ears of people who are hard of hearing, and even now they don't really understand which decision or answer would be easier: to survive this goddamn, confused Whole, or to hide in your tiny holes and mouseholes, maybe everything is easier there?!

The last, ending fatigue almost deliberately wears down, withers, and determines almost everyone. The great Nothingness of the single, finite minute-moment, just like a sloppy lighter will - maybe - extinguish itself now, just like a stray matchstick...

© 2024 Tasi83


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

22 Views
Added on October 17, 2024
Last Updated on October 17, 2024
Tags: contemporary, lyric, poetry, poem, free verse, prose poem, fiction, poetic prose

Author

Tasi83
Tasi83

Budapest, Budapest, Hungary



About
I was born on November 30, 1983 in Budapest! I studied Hungarian history at ELTE-TFK, BTK; history teacher. I'm editing ebooks! So far, I have published my volumes on Publió and Publishdrive as.. more..

Writing
AGE DILEMMA AGE DILEMMA

A Poem by Tasi83