FORGOTTEN ISLANDERS HERE

FORGOTTEN ISLANDERS HERE

A Poem by Tasi83











Crashing into rock-hard phalanster walls to death; alone and hesitantly, at every age we must stand before the hideously betrayed Hyena-World, which we could only believe was our own. Our enlightening, prophetic words are almost without light, shadowless, there is no longer, and perhaps there cannot be, anyone who understands the essence of the current garbage dump here, and who is in debt to whom, or just the obligee at all times.

Because there are only Jobbágys, trinketsuckers here, and quite a lot of straw man-little kings, who preach to their heart's content, but do nothing noble or good. Even the vibrant green youth begins to wither early, when teenage mothers, even children themselves, leave their little ones on the shores of endless ditches. How should one still bow to the no-compromise?! Maybe! Even so - if they need to or not - they can pose as all kinds of peppermint-jampec people who don't help, they just execute, but why.

This is how sole-lickers and gullible-naive victims are added to the encrypted Apokfif register of the guilty and the innocent. What kind of face-to-face acquittal is that from which no human being can turn back?! History, which is always incomplete, repeats itself again and again by a hair's breadth; who else will remain on the surface steps? Who will disappear for good?! Rarely have castles of cards been built from accidental handshakes of promises.

And while the twinkling stars would hide us faithfully guarding our idyllic, happier dreams, we have to painfully wake up again the next day to the necessary Reality. Among informers and eavesdroppers, there can always be another low-cost, small-scale spikli! The howitzer weed is rampant on the threshold of Existence, which - anyway, anyway - it will be quite difficult to eradicate completely! The hushed words deliberately settled down somewhere, at some point, you don't know who might listen to them!

© 2024 Tasi83


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

34 Views
Added on September 19, 2024
Last Updated on September 19, 2024
Tags: contemporary, lyric, poetry, poem, free verse, prose poem, fiction, poetic prose

Author

Tasi83
Tasi83

Budapest, Budapest, Hungary



About
I was born on November 30, 1983 in Budapest! I studied Hungarian history at ELTE-TFK, BTK; history teacher. I'm editing ebooks! So far, I have published my volumes on Publió and Publishdrive as.. more..

Writing
HUMAN PORTION HUMAN PORTION

A Poem by Tasi83