LYRICAL DISTANCE

LYRICAL DISTANCE

A Poem by Tasi83











Because you know, maybe you understand: the changing contrasts of permanence slowly grind the windings of your overzealous brain, your everyday existence, and cause and effect is no longer what it was when common sense cleaned it up and explained the chains of connections that were often swept under the rug.

In the small Ugar No Man's Land, which is frozen into the wasteland, at first only digital occupation takes place, and later there is a desire for the total possession of information. You know this, you can eat it. What you don't understand even now is how and why it is possible that every day of your whining, cursed day is a near-bankruptcy disaster, a miserable torture, because the big sharks always eat the smaller tadpoles, and I never agree on hand-holding compromises.

Even the wild romance of the pines is regularly overshadowed by another luxury hotel with a jacuzzi and a pool, which some straw man king proudly built into a nature conservation area. Has stylized escape turned into a life goal, because it could hardly be otherwise?! Because everyone feels the instinct of the simplified pace of life, and there are hardly any people left who would honestly protest, stand up primarily for themselves, because their living standards and social situation are suffering.

The cadastre of Existence pulls its captive victims back and forth, like some internal phlegmatic drug. In the triangle of a brightly lit time of day, the average person starts somewhere at dawn, and even so, it is not certain that the "pocket to pocket" method works early in the evening! Why would well-intentioned people give money to a homeless person who stopped by when they are drunk from far away? he looks like a cauldron, with dirty, fungal nails, as if he were a decrepit representative of a long-gone gentry era.

© 2024 Tasi83


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

28 Views
Added on September 12, 2024
Last Updated on September 12, 2024
Tags: contemporary, lyric, poetry, poem, free verse, prose poem, fiction, poetic prose

Author

Tasi83
Tasi83

Budapest, Budapest, Hungary



About
I was born on November 30, 1983 in Budapest! I studied Hungarian history at ELTE-TFK, BTK; history teacher. I'm editing ebooks! So far, I have published my volumes on Publió and Publishdrive as.. more..

Writing
HUMAN PORTION HUMAN PORTION

A Poem by Tasi83