Disappointment

Disappointment

A Poem by Tasi83












Wait for the many seemingly unnecessary questions and answers that are now swirling in the coils of your brain; as long as you wander among them, you yourself tend to forget where you started from, before you even reached this point. The bustling traffic of Timelessness Boulevard can quickly overwhelm you if you're not careful.

I ask you: have you taken stock of why you are stuck here in this confusing mudball that constantly generates unnecessary conflicts with itself?! That sometimes the footprints of your soles are still worth more than your eternally restless and selfish mind? Do you know that even the smallest pile of garbage starts to shine from a bright spot?! You should provoke yourself step by step, so that you can finally fully believe yourself that you would be able to start over somewhere else as a human being.

- Like Hossantůr�' Sisyphus, you pushed a house, an idea, a nickel samovar, in which many stinkingly urinated in and out, every day. You often felt the sharp cutting of knife points on your skin - already early - when the drunken Summer arrived above your head. You avoid Existence, like some pathetic, frightened animal, rejected by the forest and by most animals. The massive pacing below the surface - whether you like it or not - unfortunately, it wouldn't hurt to practice.

Believe it or not, among the human herds, there are more and more deliberate rooters, wild jerks. - Be careful with Time, because it is layered on top of each other, and you don't even notice it and it expires suddenly. The evanescent, airless Space-dimension worsens inside, in the depths of your Soul. You don't know it, but it glows like a dot in the restlessness.

© 2024 Tasi83


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

35 Views
Added on August 25, 2024
Last Updated on August 25, 2024
Tags: contemporary, lyric, poetry, poem, free verse, prose poem, fiction, poetic prose

Author

Tasi83
Tasi83

Budapest, Budapest, Hungary



About
I was born on November 30, 1983 in Budapest! I studied Hungarian history at ELTE-TFK, BTK; history teacher. I'm editing ebooks! So far, I have published my volumes on Publió and Publishdrive as.. more..

Writing