Possible contradictions

Possible contradictions

A Poem by Tasi83














 
In this strange, disgraced world, I hardly know anyone anymore. And it doesn't matter whether the person I call my friend or my beloved is with me or against me.
I can't stand idly by in this society that apes the minute stars to the core, where every inquisitional curse, discarded, betrayed sly-emotion can swallow my person, and all cursed, blood-steamed swearing falls on my head - if necessary or not.
Because I am whipped daily by the executioners of hateful, obscene comments, who almost like an artist with the compromising marks of profanity. And in vain my diploma adorns the dark solitude of my drawer; testifying that I was once a learned man. And even though many wounded souls are full of words of love, if I fight with stupid, low-style jerks and scumbags in socially hateful rants, and all deafened deaf ears and lazy wills are simultaneously blocked by lying gibberish, scheming, and lousy promises.
This is foreign to the world of Nineveh, where unscrupulous diabolical calculation oppresses stigma sufferers, I can only trust myself. My shipwrecked soul coiled in my living flesh holds a crooked mirror in front of everyone's face: let them see what it could have done?!
What does it represent? It would be better to hide in concrete between the brick walls of Kelemeni prison, away from the torrents of verbal threats and swearing! Determined love and purity would find it, and there would be no surface evil-arrogance, nor the power of the shackles of the peasants of Alpár, to fulfill the One-Common Life in the found consciousness of happiness.
Everyone here is now so much an exiled wild nomad-stranger, or they can be by my side, comforted and encouraged, or turn the scales against me. And while there are many possible contradictions in my poem, I think about my home, my Beloved, and every day I have to look into the power struggles of menacing games in the upper world disguised with a terrifying Sisyphus face!

© 2024 Tasi83


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

41 Views
Added on August 13, 2024
Last Updated on August 13, 2024
Tags: contemporary, lyric, poetry, poem, free verse, prose poem, fiction, poetic prose

Author

Tasi83
Tasi83

Budapest, Budapest, Hungary



About
I was born on November 30, 1983 in Budapest! I studied Hungarian history at ELTE-TFK, BTK; history teacher. I'm editing ebooks! So far, I have published my volumes on Publió and Publishdrive as.. more..

Writing
HUMAN PORTION HUMAN PORTION

A Poem by Tasi83