TRASHED CONCLUSION

TRASHED CONCLUSION

A Poem by Tasi83












The deeper we get into ourselves, the bigger and more the animal, instinctive and visceral will be in us. Instead of taboo-breaking sermons, it would be time to finally confess everything: Who made a mistake? Where and how?! They open beneath me, like the poisonous sewers the floodplains of the inner Spirit; the dirt of our memories and deeds keeps swirling, tossing and turning.

Pleasure and joy are interwoven, as well as the danger of a tightrope walker, distorted disorders of eternal manipulation and compulsion to conform. Even as the single-celled Existence bustles with the hidden insidious intention, with which one can harm others voluntarily and in a tyrannical way, the Indifference of abject emptiness and inability to act bursts into the unwinnable Future. - Fearful -, the exculpatory morality can no longer override anything, it cannot change anything about the pre-ordained rules of the game of chance, which the petty Tyrannians brought upon us.

Tormented by visions and compulsions, on nights pregnant with nightmares, they project the torsos of the past on the wall of our minds: we perhaps dig our own holes with our hands, spades, or even shovels. When, what's wrong?! Who can know how many decades of visits diligently make one more man's worth of will?! Our biological clock is gradually ticking and it won't be long before we have to make decisions. - At the expense of himself, the Donkey-Man does not learn, rather he selfishly suppresses the hard-earned values ​​of others, and he even shares Procrustian desires in Fate like an amoeba.

How can we admit the cheap, small-scale ordeals of everyday life to the eyes of babies who want to be curious with dilated pupils?! The universal stupidity and self-deprecating stupidity is becoming more and more palpable, it's already slapping people in the face and cursing them almost everywhere.

© 2024 Tasi83


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

44 Views
Added on August 10, 2024
Last Updated on August 10, 2024
Tags: contemporary, lyric, poetry, poem, free verse, prose poem, fiction, poetic prose

Author

Tasi83
Tasi83

Budapest, Budapest, Hungary



About
I was born on November 30, 1983 in Budapest! I studied Hungarian history at ELTE-TFK, BTK; history teacher. I'm editing ebooks! So far, I have published my volumes on Publió and Publishdrive as.. more..

Writing
HUMAN PORTION HUMAN PORTION

A Poem by Tasi83