FATE-YET

FATE-YET

A Poem by Tasi83









I'm sure we've sold and made ourselves available in a million different ways; in defiance of looming Fates, and deceived, tricked, and lied to loves, which we could still believe could be her hopeful conception. We have been immersed daily for a long time now in self-deceiving filthy foams, which, like spiral nets, surrounded us with their false or even false values, while we could well guess that all false, tyrannical selfishness was also broken and destroyed a long time ago.

We volunteer to serve the blind Hope that sets the bait with the mare, saying: maybe even the average person has some slight chance, because we would like to believe and believe that Man can be repaired and changed for Good, if he does not distort his intentions and qualities and gives. All illusions are now worn out; the cursed Fate-imposed portion of Being. Romantic dreams, like meaningless houses of cards, fall early and fade away. In their place, new instinct-filth and everyday filth arise.

When and how can this wretched Hyena Era provide a framework for our fragmented lives?! - Right now, we would prefer to embrace the shell-loneliness and the immediate metaphors of conscious, intentional Absence, as much as possible, so that the passage has no chance to finally wear ourselves out of the cogwheels of the already soon-to-be-forgotten memory. In our presence, we can only be tolerated guests or just passing through Robinsons, and it is increasingly difficult to recreate the concept of spiritual companionship while remaining on the breeding ground of honesty.

© 2024 Tasi83


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

38 Views
Added on August 8, 2024
Last Updated on August 8, 2024
Tags: contemporary, lyric, poetry, poem, free verse, prose poem, fiction, poetic prose

Author

Tasi83
Tasi83

Budapest, Budapest, Hungary



About
I was born on November 30, 1983 in Budapest! I studied Hungarian history at ELTE-TFK, BTK; history teacher. I'm editing ebooks! So far, I have published my volumes on Publió and Publishdrive as.. more..

Writing
HUMAN PORTION HUMAN PORTION

A Poem by Tasi83