LIFE STAGES ON THE WAY

LIFE STAGES ON THE WAY

A Poem by Tasi83










Does everyone choose to hug and love someone else if they want an understanding, cherishing companion whose sacred secrets they can confide in? Because the great, ever-bustling Life thunders and roars in a changing voice; who alone wants to be disillusioned and disappointed, if he can make wrong answer decisions again?! In the Found Someone, he hopes to finally be able to live his happy, settled life as he wanted and has done so far.

- What if you make a surprising series of mistakes? Well, my God! Sooner or later, he is forced to agree to it, because he has no intention of hanging on to free favors and running away from wise admonitions several times a day: "Act according to the law of your heart!" - One-time fall-up is increasingly an eternal rule, especially now, when a jingling diamond- bracelets twinkling on the arms of canary divas. Let not man be dissolved by his soul, but by emotions measured in stripped-down, visceral instincts - but the eternal One motto of the immortal Universe!

Perhaps it would be better for those who have been disappointed a million and one times to put their trust in a single-minded but loyal Friend, rather than just a series of paternal advice. Because every human being first came from a child, and that's why even as an absolute adult, they yearn for understanding and lovable words; he spent his troubled, nerve-wracking everyday life sealed, with his blind hopes, because the naive little one had long since grown up and became more and more suspicious.

© 2024 Tasi83


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Excellent and imaginative philosophical writing. Enjoyed reading

Posted 1 Month Ago


Tasi83

1 Month Ago

Thanks for reading! Have a nice day!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

45 Views
1 Review
Added on August 1, 2024
Last Updated on August 1, 2024
Tags: contemporary, lyric, poetry, poem, free verse, prose poem, fiction, poetic prose

Author

Tasi83
Tasi83

Budapest, Budapest, Hungary



About
I was born on November 30, 1983 in Budapest! I studied Hungarian history at ELTE-TFK, BTK; history teacher. I'm editing ebooks! So far, I have published my volumes on Publió and Publishdrive as.. more..

Writing
HUMAN PORTION HUMAN PORTION

A Poem by Tasi83