Victim century

Victim century

A Poem by Tasi83











  
All these miserable years are unnecessary. I don't need them. What could they give in return to Eurydice divas who can only be mesmerized by money, status and power?
There is nothing worse than the company of people who easily advertise their own pathetic idiocy. A young careerist, a well-read modern lady dictates culture for her own purposes and launches her own products on the market.
You know: it's time to renew the contemporary literary culture tour with unknown, even undiscovered authors, and a drop of protest, a thought-provoking comment - not so much - leaves the charming grinning lips, if the usual triumvirate of Ady-Radnóti-József - who knows how many times - is still on the agenda.
The password here is the same as in all cases: "What we represent here is quality literature!" True! XX. with outdated methods of the 20th century!" - Time, which can be predicted from the gut, cannot count enough if someone has trust-protection relationships that can be used without limit!
Everything is already overcrowded or regulated to the point of meaninglessness. And with pride pounding their chests, every no-nonsense world savior dreams of what world fame will be like if blind luck awards him one day with his completed favors?!
Could this be the beautiful new world, about which so much has been preached and preached megalomaniacally?! These brainwashed, dumbed-down wild animal gorillas never ask according to the rules of etiquette - but they immediately strike down with an iron fist and take what is not theirs!
Drunk teenage mothers party and hang out on smashed, graffiti-covered benches. No one notices that small part of Perm, which used to be called humanity! As tiny, clicking cogs, they are gradually taken into our silenced future...

© 2024 Tasi83


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

47 Views
Added on July 27, 2024
Last Updated on July 27, 2024
Tags: contemporary, lyric, poetry, poem, free verse, prose poem, fiction, poetic prose

Author

Tasi83
Tasi83

Budapest, Budapest, Hungary



About
I was born on November 30, 1983 in Budapest! I studied Hungarian history at ELTE-TFK, BTK; history teacher. I'm editing ebooks! So far, I have published my volumes on Publió and Publishdrive as.. more..

Writing
HUMAN PORTION HUMAN PORTION

A Poem by Tasi83