Punishment in age

Punishment in age

A Poem by Tasi83










  
The cesspool darkness of false interests and selfish bribery is already layered around me. It is a persistent, stubborn, now sensationalist charade, a careerist, a vain pretence that among the stained faces, the one who has won the stupidest and most ridiculous awards can be the only one who is cool.

And the small camp of holy fools and freethinkers with a scary smile will be easily trampled on if necessary, if not more so. Lulled doubts have also moved into the base layers of bribed and brainwashed minds.

All the glare on the deliberately smoothed facial skin of the photo models was marred, just as it was on the hide-and-seek, fake dialogue of the looks and movements.

It's rare for exotic swans to be delicate, marcona divas silhouettes, even among themselves. In any case, the beauty's dream here is at least an international success, and even though the domestic public opinion is such that if the immaculate rose gardens are damaged, they will suffer a fall. As time has shown, sewing up wrinkles as a second survival option is not a 100% solution everywhere!

Measure and beauty are by no means living harmony here. Rangjele botox and collagen glue. Mixed cuts. A few testosterone-charged, macho titans sit enthroned in the organized Pantheon of spirituality, while fading intelligence is trampled into the mud.

What the fertile human mind once wanted to create with performance intention and creativity, is now being deliberately destroyed and destroyed by the crawlers and foot caressers of the given Age! His thirst for knowledge is unquenchable - but he draws possessive desires from the spirit of news-tellers and false prophets. Humility and experience are nothing to be thrown away these days - silly stumbling situations guarantee the chance of advancement for some more famous individuals. From time to time, emergency computers also go into nervous shocks!

© 2024 Tasi83


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

49 Views
Added on July 24, 2024
Last Updated on July 24, 2024
Tags: contemporary, lyric, poetry, poem, free verse, prose poem, fiction, poetic prose

Author

Tasi83
Tasi83

Budapest, Budapest, Hungary



About
I was born on November 30, 1983 in Budapest! I studied Hungarian history at ELTE-TFK, BTK; history teacher. I'm editing ebooks! So far, I have published my volumes on Publió and Publishdrive as.. more..

Writing
HUMAN PORTION HUMAN PORTION

A Poem by Tasi83