HUMAN SMELL DIMENSION

HUMAN SMELL DIMENSION

A Poem by Tasi83











In the dim light of Gone Times, the light, yet simplified fragment of memory would still shoot back and forth; all the hackneyed or superficial moments that we could have ever believed to be so on purpose, or that we just squandered with feigned trust, can seem refined. Now still superstitious, like a heat wave heart, the drunken Summer is scorching and burning above our heads; Dear, expensive stilettos are clattering on the cobblestone pavement, and there is not a single romantic chap near or far who will lead you to the other side of the street.

It would have been so good if frail Man had learned again how to raise a priceless silver star from the dust. Leha, instead of frivolous kisses, it is better to call the immortal instincts of the Universe. - Even now, the rock-solid fever of distances restlessly squirms and stomps in my sick heart: I wonder if I can still see the wild, capacious ocean, where schools of dolphins swim and kindly greet people, saying: "We are your friends and we will remain as long as we live on Earth!" -

Like a wild miracle, many barbaric, brainwashed crowd-people flock from festivals, to raucous parties and trample each other to their heart's content, just to feel good about themselves. Why does the individual have to degrade himself to the point of being totally drunk, if deep down in his inner soul there is not, and certainly cannot be, a Separate-Peaceful harmony?! Towards dawn, my short-circuited creeping vision-dreams still hang between the diodes of my brain; who knows what kind of fate the uncertain future has in store for me?! The bacchanal city of Nineveh thickens on my goose-footed footprints, my eyes are tuned to honesty and humanity, and only those who honestly show their truth-telling pearls can be trusted!

© 2024 Tasi83


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

31 Views
Added on July 20, 2024
Last Updated on July 20, 2024
Tags: contemporary, lyric, poetry, poem, free verse, prose poem, fiction, poetic prose

Author

Tasi83
Tasi83

Budapest, Budapest, Hungary



About
I was born on November 30, 1983 in Budapest! I studied Hungarian history at ELTE-TFK, BTK; history teacher. I'm editing ebooks! So far, I have published my volumes on Publió and Publishdrive as.. more..

Writing
HUMAN PORTION HUMAN PORTION

A Poem by Tasi83