UNKNOWN WILLS

UNKNOWN WILLS

A Poem by Tasi83










The superstitious yet poisonous heat of Summer is still suffocating my panel solitude; tiny specks of dust and dirt stuck to the chassis of cars are like a cynical metaphor. It is as if a person possesses, in addition to Lack, the conscious awareness of loneliness, that the meaning of his life suddenly flies away at rocket speed and can only be dust and ashes.

- Still ignorant, I was forced to stumble in the confused Present, where man-man, brother-brother is sold, and man-wreck offspring also behave, relate, or even position themselves as aggressive, brutal hordes of stupid idiots. When someone can be asserted, it is easy to trample them for good. I wasted my stone-heavy emotions - perhaps - frivolously, since I shared my wounded heart, so that they could be seen by stunted-brained wombat-like bon vivans, useless, squealing plaza divas.

- I feel that this Sanda, calculating Age is no longer what it used to be, when they understood, but also thirsted for, like juicy, honey-sweet nectar, the underlying value of words, and the angelic ladies longed for a silly childish stanza! Alas, where could the Whole Whole have gone?! Now the skinny Reality wants to sniff me too; that's why I relate, rebel, behave in a way that is eccentric and unique!

I have to preserve what's left of me one way or another, even with ten nails! It would be nice to wave ephemeral rainbow wishes to Someone who only needs the unconditional and always honest eternal treasure-richness of feelings, and there would be no more petty, nobody's envy, jealousy, since even the broken hearts would humbly possess the harmony of Existence! - The unconditional magic of glances can break but restore any slight movement...

© 2024 Tasi83


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

36 Views
Added on July 13, 2024
Last Updated on July 13, 2024
Tags: contemporary, lyric, poetry, poem, free verse, prose poem, fiction, poetic prose

Author

Tasi83
Tasi83

Budapest, Budapest, Hungary



About
I was born on November 30, 1983 in Budapest! I studied Hungarian history at ELTE-TFK, BTK; history teacher. I'm editing ebooks! So far, I have published my volumes on Publió and Publishdrive as.. more..

Writing
HUMAN PORTION HUMAN PORTION

A Poem by Tasi83