DEADLY OBJECTIVITY

DEADLY OBJECTIVITY

A Poem by Tasi83













The is-was-will be - fearful - eternal testimony is still not enough. A time-loop, or just a hangman's web of seemingly doomed minutes that sooner or later will reach everyone?! Existence is held by invisible hands, and we hope that Guardian Angels should guard it so that no more tragedies of fate can happen. The black-and-white swallows haven't arrived yet, but the summer zimankó is already around our necks.

A lump-thumping thump on the mosquito net and if one is not careful, they swell as an allergic-shock reaction, the image of elephant-puffs. Outside, exotic butterflies hover in stylishly beautiful dresses from one successful minuteman to another; here it is no longer the eternal One emotions that play the main role - but the Darius material ones. - The guessed rhythm of foreign nerves can be easily heard through the hearing organs, but there should always be someone who listens to the other's words, because communities and groups are doomed to disintegration sooner or later anyway.

Dressed in the armor of exhibitionism, more and more people believe that they are protected, that they have become more and more unrecognizable from the Seers. And while some eccentric-strange Zarathustra hermit comforts the tearful stars of Hölgyszemek with understanding, only sincere empathy-tolerance, as a kind of secret, self-redemptive grace, can bring spiritual peace.

- On the clumsy a*s-ladders of life, I am deliberately lagging well behind the camp of thieves as the very last one, according to my own tempo laws, and I can only hope that I do not play either the servant-fool or the Hamlet-Balek, who is an occasional clown-fool because otherwise he can't do it, and that common sense and independent thought are now being challenged to an incessant duel by brainwashed jerk Tahoism as a kind of trendy, popular social chic! Anyone can press the red button in the hands of digital imbeciles!

© 2024 Tasi83


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

36 Views
Added on June 29, 2024
Last Updated on June 29, 2024
Tags: contemporary, lyric, poetry, poem, free verse, prose poem, fiction, poetic prose

Author

Tasi83
Tasi83

Budapest, Budapest, Hungary



About
I was born on November 30, 1983 in Budapest! I studied Hungarian history at ELTE-TFK, BTK; history teacher. I'm editing ebooks! So far, I have published my volumes on Publió and Publishdrive as.. more..

Writing