FOLLOWING YESTERDAY'S PLANS

FOLLOWING YESTERDAY'S PLANS

A Poem by Tasi83










In any case, you feel that on alternate days, when you fail, because you can neither reach the top nor reach the petty and empty standard of more livable lives, like someone who reached into an eagle's nest with feigned indifference, and there an unruly eaglet bit his finger at will. Your fluffy clouds would still call you from afar, where else to go, and while your goals and plans are running aground, you start long pilgrimages - even -, unconsciously, who could you turn to? Where are you going?!

The light that once started to spawn became a shadow in the waterfall of your Beloved's hair, which you admired so much that you couldn't admit how much a hug, a true gesture in romantic sunsets, meant to him. - because you would hardly be able to come up with anything else: connection, interest, protection are fashionable, it will certainly be quite difficult to surpass this - these days -. And while you would stack the LEGO building blocks in yourself to gradually build, create, or increase the non-existent Van, "some" have already had everything fall into their laps and ate truffle risotto with a golden spoon.

Your regretful years are hanging around your neck, and even your supposed friends are in order, or they just make fun of you; "Well, look! The little 40 is snotty! How did you grow out of the ground! You son of a man!" - You want so much to make yourself believe that you can still count on Someone who believes in you and lifts you up as a human being, which in principle you would even have the right to do; does the aching pity hide in you, wondering if you were the only one who could forgive, trample on, in every situation at hand? They betray you, even the most loyal traitors, not just your words, your secretive actions - but your eccentric, stubborn, anxious-to-death personality.




© 2024 Tasi83


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

33 Views
Added on June 19, 2024
Last Updated on June 19, 2024
Tags: contemporary, lyric, poetry, poem, free verse, prose poem, fiction, poetic prose

Author

Tasi83
Tasi83

Budapest, Budapest, Hungary



About
I was born on November 30, 1983 in Budapest! I studied Hungarian history at ELTE-TFK, BTK; history teacher. I'm editing ebooks! So far, I have published my volumes on Publió and Publishdrive as.. more..

Writing
HUMAN PORTION HUMAN PORTION

A Poem by Tasi83