Aliens on the earth 👽

Aliens on the earth 👽

A Story by Taniska 😊😊
"

This is the story of a gamer who had  make a friendship with the "Aliens 👽". 

"
Once there was a boy named Ralph living in Bradford.He was a gamer, he loved to play games every day with his friends but his parents are very disappointed of his habit. They always advised him to concentrate on his studies.Once he played a game named 'Aliens on the earth',whole day. His parents scolded him.He argued with his parents ,and ran out from his home .He went to the egde of the river ,he began to cry and suddenly he heard a sound at the other side ,he ran to see it and theres a spaceship, he was scared. He hide behind a tree. The spaceship opened up and some strange creature land from it. Ralph have some bad feeling about that , he thought that they came here to destroy the earth.

And he ran to inform his parents about 'Aliens' but he caught red handed by one of them. He scared but the tiny creature said that,"we do not came here to hurt someone,we are here to make a friendship with your planet""what you say, yo .. you want to make friendship with us, a-b-b-a and how do you talk in our language?"asked Ralph "we have wear a translating device behind our nake"said the Alien.After that Ralph advised them to went back to their planet because it would be a trouble for them if they caught by any human. He promised them that this meeting will be a secret between them and him. And they leaved the earth.

Moral:From this story we learn that to judge someone without knowing them is totally wrong.

© 2018 Taniska 😊😊


Author's Note

Taniska  😊😊
Please read and share your feelings with me !!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I like this cute and interesting tale. With a nice moral ending. Perfect.

Posted 5 Years Ago


Taniska  😊😊

5 Years Ago

Thank n you mam. !!😊😊
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
7's
the spellings...
morals in a title with Aliens on the earth... a cute one..well what was your age when you wrote it?

Posted 5 Years Ago


Taniska  😊😊

5 Years Ago

Thanx sir . And my age was 14 when I wrote it . 😊
7's

5 Years Ago

infant like innocence in your language and the morals; you might be the first with morals, i read in.. read more
Taniska  😊😊

5 Years Ago

Ohh thanks sir !!😊😊
While Reading I'm thinking it's just a story, But Moral of the story is jkhasssss😎.
Thanks for sharing such an amazing story

Posted 5 Years Ago


Taniska  😊😊

5 Years Ago

Thanx for reading.
Amada

5 Years Ago

Welcome 😃😃😃

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

296 Views
3 Reviews
Added on July 15, 2018
Last Updated on September 20, 2018

Author

Taniska  😊😊
Taniska 😊😊

Cuttack, Odisha, India



About
I am a girl of 16 and I'm here to share my writings with you and also to accept your good suggestion. 😊 Keep smiling 😄😃🤣😆😉😊😀😁&.. more..

Writing