Ali the innocent victim

Ali the innocent victim

A Story by Tahir ktk
"

The story of a charming boy whom lost his life in a succide attack.

"

      ALI THE INNOCENT VICTIM

It was a beautiful  Saturday morning,gusts of cool wind were blowing and refreshing the mind as though the gate of the heaven was open and these cool winds were coming from them.It is the Peshawer city of Pakistan and the place is Hayatabad.Ali a nine years kid was sleeping in her room.He is the only child of his parents.His father is a Govt. servant.The door of his room opened and her mother entered the room.When she saw the cute and innocent face of her son..she smiled.

Getup Ali you are getting late from school,tomorrows your birthday u hv got do shopping as well after school said her mother.Ali sat up in his bed and stretched his arms and yawned.

Okay mum,i'll change my clothes.He went into the dinning hall,had his breakfast and then went to school with the driver.

In School Ali was loved by his teachers because he was a talented and obedient student.He was in the 2nd grade and so for in this short life had impressed every body with his talent.On being asked of his future goal,he always answered that he wanted to become a pilot.

He invited his class fellows to his birthday party which was scheduled at 12.00 pm the next day.when the school bell ranged showing the eend of school,a flood of happy kids emerged out of the school gate,everyone eager to go home..Amongst them,Ali's cute smiling face was noticible.His driver was waiting for him and he took him to his home.

IT  was 5.00 pm in the evening.Ali was sitting in tv room with his parents listening to news..the headlines were:"A succide bomb attack in Raja Bazar Rawapindi kills 12 people,many injured....".

Ali looked at his father with his innocent eyes and asked."Dad who are these people who are killing the innocents?"

His Father answered,"Ali,they are those people who have strayed from the right path.They have misread the teachings of Islam and they think ever one else is Kafir(Non-Musim) and they ought to be killed because we don't surrender ourselves to what ever they demand."

Ali asked,"So is it true that all the non-muslims should be killed"

"No Ali ,our reilgion strictly forbids that and demands equal rights for the non-muslim citizens as well.Actually they are those ignorant people who have gone wayward..Leave it Ali,you want understand it.Well tell me what kind of present you would like to have on your Birthday".

"Dad I want to become pilot,so i would like an aeroplane" said Ali.

"Okay son I shall give you that gift...but don't tell your mama because she would get angry,if she knew I asked for your wish and didn't keep my gift a surprise",said his Father while patting Ali on his shoulder.

It was a militant camp somwhere in the tribal areas.Children of ages ranging from 9 to18 were sitting in a room on a carpet.They were being addressed by one of the militants who was saying,

"My Dear childrens...This life is temporary,the life after this world is the real one and whosoever fights in the way of ALLAH and gets martayerd shall get the life of eternal happiness and joy in the Jannah(Heaven).Out there are people which impose the threat to Islam and they are the friends of Kuffar...They are rebelion to the laws of Allah,so they should be killed.when you carry out  a succide attack,you will get martayered and you will enter the heaven..so My sons are u ready to sacrifice you lifes in the Right way?"

"Yes",all of them replied.

Amongst them was sitting a kid named Asad of 9 years age.he looked very innocent but his brain was washed.All he wanted was to go out there and kill the enemies of Islam to please Allah and enter the heaven and meet the Prophet(SAW).

The teacher said"Asad.its your time.your wait shall come to end tommorow...!"

And with this all his friends started embracing him and congratulating him.Asad was happy but he was unaware that those people were using him for their own personal gains and what he was going to do tommorrow will snatch the happiness from many homes.

Ali returned home at night after shopping in the bazar.he was tired.He offered his prayers,had his dinner and then went to his bed to have rest so that he could wake up early next morning.All in his mind was the enjoyment he was going to have the next day which was his birthday and after few moments his eyes got closed driving him into the valley of dreams.

The Door of his room got opened and his mother entered the room.It was the routine of her mother to visit his room at night to checkout that he was fine.Her mother saw his beautiful face which was shining like a sun.She stood there gazing at her son before finally she kissed his forehead and went out of his room.

The next morning Ali woke up early.He was happy because it was his birthday.He offered his prayers,had his breakfast.He went to the drawing room where the party was to be organized.The room was decorated beautifully for the occassion by her mother.

It was about 10.00 am in the morning,when his driver sat in the car to bring Ali's cake.At that moment, Ali started insisting to her mother that he should go with him to the bazar.Her mother gave her permission so he went to the bazar.

The bazar was full of people.Ali and his driver came out of the bakery with his driver holding his birthday cake.

A little far a small kid was standing.He was whispering as though he was reading somthing.Ali saw him.he was looking at Ali and smiling and then there was a blast...a bomb blast and Ali fell faraway on the road.Darkness came over his eyes but then it lifted.He was feeling great pain..his body was covered in blood.All he could saw in a blurred vision were the bodies of the people,the injureds crying for help and people running here and there.This was all he could see before the smiling,affectionate and loving faces of his mom and dad appeared infront of his eyes.Tears fell from his eyes and then a darkness came over his eyes..a darkness he had never seen and the next moment he laid lifeless on the road.His face which always glistened like a diamond should horror.Clearly it was asking the question that why his life was snatched from him?What harm had he done to others that he was given this kind of painful punishment?..but there was no one to answer him.

It was 12.00 pm.Ali's body lay in the hands of her mother.Few hours back a house that was about to celebrate a birthday was now holding the dead body of innocent Ali.His mother was crying ..she was saying," Ali !open your eyes,I need you,i can't live without you.Look your friends are all here for your birthday party..open your eyes..." but he laid lifeless.At that moment his father entered the room carying a toy pack in his hand.He took Ali in his hands and started kissing his face..That Ali whose small injuries his father couldn't beared was sustaining great injuries..perhaps the greatest one was the loss of life....His father was crying and saying,"Ali open your eyes...Look I have brought an aeroplane for you..open your eyes son,I have fulfilled my promise..open it and play with your aeroplane..I am desperate to see you playing,I am desperate to hear your laughs...son please open your eyes.Don't go faraway from us ..we can't live without you......".but Ali had gone faraway from his parents....farway to the place from where he would never return leaving every eye behind him filled with tears.....!

 

                           THE END

 

 

 

 

 

 

© 2014 Tahir ktk


Author's Note

Tahir ktk
Thanks for reading my story.plz help me in improving my writing skill by giving reviews

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I enjoyed the story ...though the subject is quite sad. The story needs editing...use spell check if you have it on your computer. Is english your second language? If so I'm sure some of the grammatical errors are because of that. Keep writing...it gets easier with practice. You did a good job here.. :-)

Posted 10 Years Ago


That was an interesting story.

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

388 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 30, 2014
Last Updated on January 31, 2014

Author

Tahir ktk
Tahir ktk

Kohat, Asia, Pakistan



About
Meet me,I am Tahir.I belong to Pakistan.I Like reading books.I have made up my mind to start writing..I shall be pleased to get advises from the experianced ones here. more..

Writing