First Love

First Love

A Story by T. Adams
"

I've recently stumbled upon my high school journal. I've began a blog http://taadams.blogspot.com that features the poems and songs I wrote back then. I found this story about my first love.

"
I arrived and he ran to meet me. He was out of breath. I put my hand on his chest letting the palpitation of his heart dance on my fingers. I knew that this would be one of the last times I felt his heart race for me. He took my hand, looked into my eyes and said, "follow me." He led me to a little room with no windows, my heart began to race with his. We spoke of how we should stop, we argued. Then he placed his hands on my waist and I rested my head on his shoulder. We gradually pulled away from each other and locked eyes. Then shared the gentlest kiss. The subtle passion in this kiss grew, and lead us up against the wall. I reached up and touched his cheek, as I did so his hands slid down my back, venturing further down. He pulled me close and squeezed me in his hands. Our bodies pressed together creating a feeling neither of us had felt previously. Suddenly voices murmured in the world outside, and in a panic he switched off the lights. We stood in the dark, in silence. He slowly walked up to me and kissed me with urgency, holding my face in his large palms. Lengthy fingers slid through my hair, then down my back to my waist. He kneeled before me, as if to worship. I kneeled with him and we kissed again, our intensity still growing. He leaned back, and I followed until I lay atop him. Our panting bodies as one in this moment. He rolled me over and hovered over me. We both longed to live in this moment, the end of us looming outside this room. I whispered, "I love you." He whispered, "I'll love you for the rest of my life."  

© 2015 T. Adams


Author's Note

T. Adams
PS- I know the plot in this story points towards copulation. Most high school make out sessions do, and that's just what this story is about. Stay tuned of part two.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

It was a warm writing that made me think of my first love as well. Well done.

Posted 8 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
jb
First love is always memories...great job!

Posted 9 Years Ago


Enjoyed the scene totally.

Posted 9 Years Ago


" Here I whispered, "I' would love to read your love stories every time." Very Nice!

Posted 9 Years Ago


your narration and descriptions are spot on. you know how to create tension in the reader (though you might not have meant it to begin with) and make him or her identify with the character.

Posted 9 Years Ago


What a great little piece of art you wrote. I found nothing wrong with it. It flowed well and conveyed the emotions of both characters to the reader. I could almost see the scene in my mind.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Our panting bodies as one in this moment.

First love moment.
Amazing and its detail is awesome. Great read friend.

Posted 9 Years Ago


T. Adams

9 Years Ago

Thanks for reading SSADD.
This reminds me of my first love. We didn't go past making out for a entire year till our year anniversary. But those moments were always so intense and special. Ready for pt. 2!

Posted 9 Years Ago


T. Adams

9 Years Ago

It's crazy how much doesn't have to happen for things to be thrilling when you're younger. It's grea.. read more
First love is amazing! I'm not sure if it's the purity in our feelings but I remember it just feeling so right. The first kiss just so perfect and the first time you hear "I love you" is a shock through your body. After that first love it's just not the same... we I should say after that first heart break it's not the same :)
Good work I really enjoyed reading this and I am super jealous you found your old writings... all mine are gone :(

Posted 9 Years Ago


T. Adams

9 Years Ago

That's a shame all your old stuff is gone. This story is easily ten years old, and I'm so glad I wro.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

553 Views
9 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on February 20, 2015
Last Updated on February 20, 2015
Tags: romance, love, high school

Author

T. Adams
T. Adams

CA



About
Temporary hiatus from "Blue Eyes." Please continue to leave comments as I work on editing. All input is appreciated. http://taadams.blogspot.com Had an idea for a short story, 40,000 words late.. more..

Writing
Camille Camille

A Book by T. Adams