Netsuite Ecommerce Integration as One of the Major Business Components (Chunks) Of Ecommerce

Netsuite Ecommerce Integration as One of the Major Business Components (Chunks) Of Ecommerce

A Story by Synapse Solution
"

The NetSuite ECommerce Integration will save your business time and money as no more time will be lost to manually enter data. It can be easily integrated over any Ecommerce QuickBooks Solution.

"
There are various areas that should be considered before choosing a shopping cart or a software program that integrates a shopping cart with a back end accounting system. NetSuite ECommerce Integration is one of the major business components (chunks) of Ecommerce QuickBooks Solution .Making each component fit together is part of the concept of Lego Mastery and provides great opportunities for helping your client put all the pieces together.

There is no perfect solution when it comes to providing solution to the client. Some shopping carts have their own Ecommerce QuickBooks Solution and some use a “middleware” product to accomplish it. Each has its own advantages and some come close to a complete solution. There are still some software packages out there that claim to integrate with Ecommerce QuickBooks Solution that are nothing more than an IIF file import. This is where the NetSuite ECommerce Integration comes in handy.

NetSuite ECommerce Integration was built with the idea that ecommerce is no longer a stand-alone channel but a core business component. NetSuite enables businesses to move from soloed online, in-store and phone shopping channels to an integrated commerce solution that seamlessly connects ecommerce and in-store POS to order management, inventory, merchandising, marketing, financials and customer service.

NetSuite does have its own shopping cart and the simplest thing to do would be to use NetSuite's shopping cart, by inserting NetSuite's Add to Cart buttons into their current site. Those buttons would lead the shopper into NetSuite's shopping cart, and their registration and order information would all feed into NetSuite. There are numerous customers which have done this and found it very effective.

That being said, there are also options for external integration as well. NetSuite can integrate with any external eCommerce solution in real-time via Web Services, or batched via CSV or ODBC. Customers have done all of these options successfully.

Use the WSDK catalog site tags to allow users to register their account and for the shopping cart. If you decide to go with a 3rd party cart, there are a lot integration points you'll want to cover like synchronizing users, sales orders, fulfillments, and possibly returns and credits, etc. It can be a daunting and expensive task. There is also a lot of other built-in functionality in NetSuite that you might want to use - tax calculations, customer center (customer self-support), etc. WSDK or the built-in eCommerce solution is the way to go, IMHO. Other pieces to think about with NetSuite’s cart are that tracking abandoned carts and abandoned checkouts works well. You might want to do a solid benefit analysis with defined criteria.

NetSuite supports the needs of both B2C and B2B ecommerce from a single platform. Unlimited flexibility enables B2C sites to deliver the engaging and personalized experiences consumers expect, while B2B sites can offer a rich B2C-like customer experience with added functionality to support the unique requirements of the business user.

Author Bio:

The author is a freelance writer who has written many articles on NetSuite ECommerce Integration. So if you are looking for details on various Ecommerce QuickBooks Solution, read articles written by her.

© 2015 Synapse Solution


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

84 Views
Added on January 2, 2015
Last Updated on January 2, 2015
Tags: NetSuite ECommerce Integration, Ecommerce QuickBooks Solution