chapter 4

chapter 4

A Chapter by SydneeStar21000

She kept thinking this all through english class. She almost didnt hear the bell ring, but when she did she ran out. Running into.... "Sam!" Lyla exclaimed "Oh sorry I was just thinking about my english homework and I guess didnt see where I was going." she explained nervously. "Thats cool I know Mr.Dudly can do that to you, haha." he replied. "Yeah, so do you know where Science with Mrs.Andrew is?" ahe asked nervously. "Ummm.." Sam says as he looks up and points at the room right by Mr.Dudly's. "Oh, ha, thanks." "Well I guess Ill see you later." she replies apprehensively "Yeah sooner than you think I'm in this class too." he said. "Oh well then." Lyla repiled. "Yeah, come on." he said. "Ahhh Ms.Patterson I believe." Mrs.Andrew asked. "Yes thats me." Lyla replied. "Well nice to meet you come rigth in, and I see you already met the welcoming commitee Mr.Peters." she replied." "Yup." Sam said. "Alright take your seats." she said. "Welcoming Comittee?" "What'd she mean by that?" Lyla wispered. "I'll explain later." Sam wispered back. "You better." she replied. "Class quite down this is Science not speech class." Mrs.Andrew said. "Alright class we have a new student her name is Lyla Patterson so class give a warm welcome to her and be nice." she said. "Come on Lyla stand up, introduce yourself" Mrs.Andrew urged. "Yeah Lyla stand up." Sam mocked. Lyla glared at him. Then stood up. "Hi everybody Im Lyla, as you know. Im new to this school and state. So yeah." she said. "Well thats probably all were gonna get out of you huh, well thats okay we need to get started." she replied "Today we are learning about stars and astronomy..... "Pssstttt Lyla." someone wispered. Lyla looked behind her and there was Jenni. "Oh hi." she wispered back. "Meet me after class?" Jenni asked. "Sure thing." Lyla replied. *Bell Rings....*


© 2011 SydneeStar21000


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

101 Views
Added on August 21, 2011
Last Updated on August 21, 2011


Author

SydneeStar21000
SydneeStar21000

San Antiono, TX



About
Well im funny and reallly hyper most of the time i have like a really creative imaigination (but im still not the best speller) so im sorry if when i write i spell things wrong. Im really sweet and ni.. more..

Writing
chapter 1 chapter 1

A Chapter by SydneeStar21000


chapter 2 chapter 2

A Chapter by SydneeStar21000


chapter 3 chapter 3

A Chapter by SydneeStar21000