chapter 2

chapter 2

A Chapter by SydneeStar21000

Lyla finally reaching Mrs.Bradly's class walked slowly into the classroom. "Are you Lyla Patterson?" she asked. "Oh..um yes thats me." she quitely answered. "Great here have a seat right there, and the class and i will try try to catch you up." she said. "Oh...Thank you." she replied. "Now class where were we?" Mrs. Bradly asked. but before anyone could answer the door opened and there was Sam giving a pass to Mrs.Bradly."Oh welcome back Mr.Peters hope you can stay the entire class this time." she said. "Hey you know me." he replied. "Yes unfortantly I do." Mrs.Bradly murmmed. "Now take a seat next to Lyla because we are just about to begin the class discussion of the constitution." Mrs. Bradly said. When he sat down Lyla said "You didnt tell me you were in this class." "You didnt ask." he replied with a smirk. "Well I-." "Mr. Peters and Miss Patterson if you two are going to talk then i suggest that one of you move seats ok." Mrs. Bradly interupted. "Oh no Mrs. Bradly wont happen again." Lyla said with a nervous smile. "Ok, but if it does i will move one of you." Lyla and Sam nodded, then Mrs.Bradly started to teach again. "Now class do you remember who wrote the constitution?" she asked. "Psssttttt, Lyla." Sam whispered. "What?" she whipered back. "Meet me after class and I'll give you a tour." he said. "Um..ok sure." she replied.


© 2011 SydneeStar21000


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

76 Views
Added on August 21, 2011
Last Updated on August 21, 2011


Author

SydneeStar21000
SydneeStar21000

San Antiono, TX



About
Well im funny and reallly hyper most of the time i have like a really creative imaigination (but im still not the best speller) so im sorry if when i write i spell things wrong. Im really sweet and ni.. more..

Writing
chapter 1 chapter 1

A Chapter by SydneeStar21000


chapter 3 chapter 3

A Chapter by SydneeStar21000


chapter 4 chapter 4

A Chapter by SydneeStar21000