chapter 1

chapter 1

A Chapter by SydneeStar21000

It starts out with three words "I love You." And Sam waiting paitently to hear Lyla's answer. He's also a little bit nervous because he wanted to say it so long but never found the right time until now, but I think it would make more sense if we start from the beginning........

Lyla woke up on a Monday morning the first day of her 8th gade year and her new middle school Kitty Hawk. She had just moved there from Vermount because her mom got a new job (or so she says). She had wavy blonde hair and green/hazel eyes (they changed depending on what she was wearing). Lyla woke up with that nervous excited feeling you always get when you start school. She went to her closet and picked out the cutest outfit she could find that fit the dress code. After she was Lyla was dressed and ready she went to the bus stop nervously waiting for the bus. That's where she met Jenni. Jenni was a goth with jet black hair with purple highlights, and wore contacts that made her eyes purple, she had her music blaring the whole neighborhood could here it. As soon as she saw Lyla she stopped and stared then looked away, stopped her music and said "You new here?" Lyla looked over and very shakingly answered "Yeah um I just moved here with my mom sh....she got a a um a new job." "Oh cool I guess what's your name blondie?" she asked. "Lyla with a y." she answered. "And yours?" "Jenni, Jennifer actually but I like to be called Jenni, so if you ever call me Jennifer you wont be able to move for a whole week." "Got it" she replied nervously. Once they got to school Lyla got her schedule and walked to her next class, which was History. On her way there she bumps into a guy.He had brown eyes and brown long hair. He was tall and well let's just face it totally cute. "OMGZ I'm so sorry! You see i was looking at my sechudule and i didn't see you there." she said. "Hey no worries." he replied. "Anyway since you're here could you help me find Mrs.Bradly?" Lyla asked. "Sure, you turn left than it's the secound door on the right." he answered. "Thanks, I'm Lyla by the way." she replied. "Sam, its nice bumping into you." he said.




© 2011 SydneeStar21000


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

74 Views
Added on August 21, 2011
Last Updated on August 21, 2011


Author

SydneeStar21000
SydneeStar21000

San Antiono, TX



About
Well im funny and reallly hyper most of the time i have like a really creative imaigination (but im still not the best speller) so im sorry if when i write i spell things wrong. Im really sweet and ni.. more..

Writing
chapter 2 chapter 2

A Chapter by SydneeStar21000


chapter 3 chapter 3

A Chapter by SydneeStar21000


chapter 4 chapter 4

A Chapter by SydneeStar21000