Memory

Memory

A Poem by Deadmau5y Ch!y0
"

Yeah some sad crap....I fail....

"
Memories, playing on repeat like a broken record as they go around and around....All memories once so good, made me feel so happy to have,and i just couldn't wait to make more. now all those good times leave and I'm scared that they might never return....when no one cares, and there's no one there and you only have yur self to blame, what is there left to do? When now you almost wish to forget....but you know you never will anyways....
When you love someone so much and all they do is hurt you, what can you do? When even your favorite song makes you sad because it reminds you of them and all the happy times what should you do?
When all seems lost and you feel so alone, when nothing ever goes right and you feel at a loss. so hopeless and broken....
When all you wana do is hold them in your arms once more and tell them that you really do love them.
when your heart feels so broken up, and you just wana disappear into a world of nothingness and just forget everything that happened. When all you do and have ever done is show them love and help them through everything and you have always been there for them and all you get in return is heartbreak.
when you watch as they fall in love with someone else....When you want them so badly....When you can only cry your self to sleep or just not sleep at all.
when it seems like the tears will never stop falling....what is there left?
When you sometimes wish you never met the person you love so much, but realize you couldn't have made it with out them and you still cant. And in all honesty you don't wana forget those memories. when in all honesty you would do it all again... 
When you are trapped in the past, in those memories, in those texts, in those notes, in those chats on facebook, in those emails....
Trapped forever in wishing it will happen again, wishing you'll get them back....Trapped forever in memories of a once so happy time....The happiest time of your life....When you had that one person that cared for you. when you honestly thought they loved you...BAck to pretending to be happy, back to never really being truly happy....Back to feeling worthless and pathetic....Back to wising, back to crying, back to all the things that you hate to do....
When you just give up on love, because your tired of being crushed, and everyone does the same thing....
Memories play in my head on repeat like broken records as they skip and repeat....forever, forever....When you just cant take it anymore~

© 2011 Deadmau5y Ch!y0


Author's Note

Deadmau5y Ch!y0
Yes i am aware that this sucks, and that its pointless and your probably thinking "oh your life isn't that bad" believe me you don't even know.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

100 Views
Added on November 23, 2011
Last Updated on November 23, 2011

Author

Deadmau5y Ch!y0
Deadmau5y Ch!y0

About
well I don't really think there's much for me to say other then I'm weird and I'm proud of who I am. I don't judge anyone untill I know them, and I'm open minded. I know that everyone is different, an.. more..