Not Enough.

Not Enough.

A Poem by Casey Nicolee
"

Overdosed and sadly I am still here.

"
The ground is still, the air is thick and the emotions running through my body are so inevitable.
I am yelling at everyone and the words that come out of my mouth are so hostile and vulgar.
I am so pissed and the anger is building inside of me.
Pills and Drinks of poison I grant into my body.
The world keeps turning and I keep using up all my time, eventually I will be gone.
It wouldn't matter if these thoughts kill me because I'm already killing myself, slowly but surely.
I guess sadly I'm still here.
My heart destined to die and my body destined to survive.
This is killing me, I guess my prescribed meds didn't help.
You wished me to be better, but i'm worse and I can't feel my heart even beating. The sad thing about this is, I can't tell if i'm getting better or if I'm just getting used to the pain.

© 2014 Casey Nicolee


Author's Note

Casey Nicolee
Why can't I just dissapear.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Casey... Your work paints a vivid picture of struggle and pain. It twisted my heart and left me breathless...
Its beautiful and REAL.

I just wanted you to know, that you aren't alone. I am here and so are your fellow writers... I know that it isn't much... But if it helps, that's good. If you ever need to talk or anything, message me. I have been here. In this dark place where life is nothing and you are done and its just a struggle to keep your head above the black, heartless water... So... Yeah... :) I hope things are at least okay...

Hope that you feel better and that you find something to help want to live again

-Chelsea

Posted 9 Years Ago


Casey Nicolee

9 Years Ago

Yeah, well..... It doesnt matter.
Konigin

9 Years Ago

Well. Sorry... geez
Casey Nicolee

9 Years Ago

it explains more. read my new poem.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

120 Views
1 Review
Rating
Shelved in 3 Libraries
Added on November 18, 2014
Last Updated on November 18, 2014