Strawberry Avalanche

Strawberry Avalanche

A Story by Ivana~
"

The feeling I got when I talked to him.

"
The feeling that I get, burst's inside me like biting into a juicy strawberry
Most of the times even the  Red, Plump and fresh strawberries need to be Tipped off with a bit of sugar or chocolate
But, if you could enjoy them simply as they are, then you have truly found the perfect strawberry

The feeling I get jumping into a pool on a very hot day. 
That wonderful refreshing feeling of breaking the water. 
Like needles going into you as you hit the cold water. 

The feeling I get is like wanting to sleep forever in that perfect dream.
As purple and blue mountains burst out from behind the clouds and mystical sparkly blue rivers.
Where you find yourself laughing at the simple things in life. 

All beneath the candy coded clouds, is like a wonderful storm of strawberries and sweet stars. 
This world of star's exploding around me into fireworks and glittering lights, glistening in the light as they crash over me. 

This is the feeling of a strawberry avalanche. The feeling I got when I talked to him

© 2013 Ivana~


Author's Note

Ivana~
Kinda wanted something sweet to be my first post on this account.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Well, the first paragraph made me hungry. I loved the description in this. It was short, but sweet, in more ways than one. Interestingly, I didn't find that the coloured words distracted me at all and, in fact, enhanced the meaning of the words and writing a little. A short and enjoyable read!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Ben
The use of colors was nice. The ending was unexpected, but really great. I was expecting the poem to continue with what you had going before, but then you changed it around and linked it all together. Very cool.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Well, the first paragraph made me hungry. I loved the description in this. It was short, but sweet, in more ways than one. Interestingly, I didn't find that the coloured words distracted me at all and, in fact, enhanced the meaning of the words and writing a little. A short and enjoyable read!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

157 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 23, 2013
Last Updated on July 23, 2013

Author

Ivana~
Ivana~

About
~Welcome to my account. ~The flower who married my brother the traitor. The Princess of Fantasy. Simply Seventeen. ~~~~~~~~~~~Enjoy~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Enter the world of Dreams. more..

Writing
Goodbye. Goodbye.

A Poem by Ivana~