16

16

A Chapter by Steven26192
"

The story unfolds on a vast medieval Western magic continent. In this age of expansion and aggression, money rules everything and conspiracies loom over the entire continent like dark clouds.

"
The carriage drove Edward towards the villa of the Medin family on the outskirts. On the way back, there was a beautiful woman beside Edwards, completely different from when he went to the cathedral. The luggage rack on top of the carriage was full of large and small frames, but the paintings that would cause trouble were not in it, and would not be delivered to him until Mr. Hyde had made a perfect forgery.

I don't know why, deep inside Edouard was quite looking forward to those paintings being made sooner. The thrilling feeling was completely different from the time when he came. Now there is no crisis-ridden life-and-death struggle waiting for him, and now there are no tiger-eyed assassins ambushing in the shadows, but there is a beautiful and beautiful lady sitting beside him.

However, Edvard's heart was still full of tension and unease. He is, after all, no longer a child, for women, women's bodies, and that thing with women, Edwards has not never been curious, he also once wanted to explore the truth.

Only, before and Aunt Betty live together, whenever he has such thoughts, Edwards always feel that it is really a sin, is really quite undeserved things, is really a bit sorry for Aunt Betty. In addition, Edwards is not a person with money or free time.

When he was in Nangang, he was busy making ends meet. In order to be able to eat, he had to go to the store early in the morning and return home late at night, earning just enough money to fill his stomach. Those who tasted the taste of men and women at a young age, either the family is quite rich, or to the maid, or in the brothel know everything, or although poor, but boys and girls play together since childhood, a little older, the first love, it is natural to play the various adult games to come.

For Edouard, both of these conditions he did not possess. However, there was no expectation that something so lucky awaited him. What's more, Miss Lilith was as beautiful and touching as she was slow. Edwards was filled with nervousness and at the same time very excited.

"Relax, my student, I have much to teach you and you have much time with me, you and I have many interesting games to play slowly." Miss Lilith said as she gently twirled Edouard's earlobe.

The seductive words and the very provocative intimate gesture made Edward's body tighten and his heart beat even faster.

Fortunately, Lilith let Edwards go for now, she did not make further more exciting moves.

The carriage drove smoothly and quickly towards the villa on the outskirts. Passing through a barracks, the villa was close at hand.

This barracks was recently established, and a group of more than two hundred soldiers were divided into four groups to guard the wilderness a mile away from the villa. One of the groups of soldiers happened to choke the road leading to the villa.

Seeing the listless and demoralized soldiers, Edouard didn't think they could be of much use in the event of a change of heart. After all, Cherbourg was different from several other Frontier territories.

When Frans V built Cherbourg was to turn this place into a large backyard of constant military food production. Cherbourg is located deep in the Kingdom of Frans, except for civil unrest, there is no possibility of any war. The southern part of Frans is only the last hundred years or so, before that, a large part of the land here is still barren and barren. Therefore, the lord's private legion stationed in Cherbourg, the real responsibility is only to maintain law and order, to catch the fugitive, they can not do such things as fighting a war.

In front of the villa door, the carriage stopped. Eduard helped Miss Lilith get off the carriage, as a nobleman's proper etiquette. When he got off the carriage and stood on the level ground, Edwards realized that Miss Lilith was tall, at least a full head taller than him.

The paintings piled on top of the carriage, of course, it is impossible to let the lady to carry the villa inside the maids are not able to command themselves to move. Edouard had to work as a porter. Although the coachman also helped, but the number of paintings is too much.

As Edwards was walking to his room with a stack of paintings in his arms, there was a sound of footsteps from upstairs. From the sound of footsteps, Edwards heard that it was Miss Landy who came downstairs. Walking downstairs, Miss Landy and Miss Lilith looked at each other. Lilith turned her head in a hurry and stood there with her face rushing towards the door.

"Will Edouard come up here for a minute? Aunt Granny wants to see me." Miss Randi said.

Edwards was about to put the painting down in his hand when he heard Miss Landy say again, "Take those up with you, Auntie has just seen it from the window."

Edouard wondered why old Miss Medine Ye saw him, and for what wanted to see those paintings. This old maid should not be interested in these things. With anxiety, Edwards walked up to the second floor with the stack of paintings in his hands. As usual, the old Miss Medine sat upright on the middle sofa with her face looking out the window.

"Aunt Granny, Edwardian is here." Miss Landy came up to the old lady and whispered.

"When you went, did you encounter any accidents?" Although this is a greeting of concern, but from the mouth of this old lady said there is a cold feeling that can not say frustrating.

"I'm sorry for your concern, although there was an accident, but, as you can see, I am fine?" Edouard said, looking as relaxed as possible.

"You do not need to take me as an old lady who knows nothing, just now Count Levy has come here, he did not say explicitly about you, but he told me that two people died in the street, a carriage driver and a merchant, the merchant is a military heavy crossbow suicide, before dying, he will also kill the carriage driver to kill. Earl Reilly's meaning, I am quite clear, and, he also hope that you leave here as little as possible in the future, it will make him a lot less trouble." The old lady said.

"It was Mr. Hyde who had something for me today ......," Edwards hastened to explain.

"You can have that Mr. Hyde of yours come here, and I can assure him that there is absolutely no one here who will pry into what he says or does." Old Miss Medine said coldly.

"Yes, I'll tell Mr. Hyde all about it." Edouard promised.

"Those paintings you're holding in your hand, were they painted by that nasty embryo? Bring them to me for a look." The old lady commanded.

Edouard didn't know how he should shrug it off, and he was worried that the spinster would set the paintings on fire.

"Bring it here." The old lady's tone became stern.

Edwards had to dutifully hand the painting to the old lady. Miss Landy picked up a gold-rimmed, narrow-rimmed glasses from the nearby coffee table and handed them to the old lady. Putting on the glasses, the old lady picked up the paintings and flipped through them one by one.

Edwards stood by the side always on edge, he did not know when the spinster will be angry, and perhaps will be angry with himself. In any case, he is now also the "son" of the nasty embryo, the father's debt to the son to pay this is the right thing to do. Edouard really want to go far away to hide. Surprisingly, the old lady not only did not say a word, but also looked as if quite sad look.

"Auntie was compelled to do so." Miss Randi persuaded on the side.

"That's not necessarily true." The old lady's voice for the first time without that cold feeling: "What you say, may be able to deceive Blake, but definitely not me, back then I could see that Liza loved that dirty embryo, as long as that dirty embryo like things, Liza will definitely also force themselves to like, this child's character is like this, you should be able to see that Liza for all this very You should be able to see that Liza is very satisfied with all this, definitely not like a condescending look, hey, you should not think that I and Bufenk are the same opinion, in my opinion, as long as Liza herself feels happy and fulfilled, it is her freedom and her own choice."

"Guru-mother, I always thought ......" Randi on sister wanted to say.

"Think I'm an unreasonable, curmudgeonly old woman?" Old Miss said.

"That's not what I meant. I originally thought that it was your and the old lady's intention not to bring young Master Edwards over." Miss Randi explained.

"Good, that's what I mean, but I'm not unwilling to accept that child because of his character, I don't want that child to get involved in this tangled maelstrom, I'm sure, Lissa is thinking the same way, at least one thing, that nasty embryo is much smarter than Blake and the others, he knows what life is." Old Miss Medine said rather sadly.

"Did you not originally want the Medin family to be in charge of Thurth Castle any longer?" Edouard couldn't help but ask.

"What good is it to be in charge of everything? It is more important for the Medin family to continue to stretch on than to sit on the seat of the Lord of Thurth Castle, and if I had to choose, I would rather give up the seat of the Lord in exchange for the continuation of the Medin family bloodline." The old lady said.

"Just now, there was another woman who came with you, was that Mr. Hyde arranged for you to teach you how to become an underbred like the descendants of the Tatnis family for generations?" The old lady once again turned back into that cold spinster.

To this question, Edouard did not know how should answer for the good. However, the old lady obviously did not need his answer, she continued: "Edwards, do you remember once promising me that I needed a true heir to the lordship?"

Edouard nodded, how could he forget this matter?

"I have arranged this matter for you, from now on, Randi will follow you, she will be your most powerful assistant to firmly control the Thoth Castle, and the thing you have to do is to make her pregnant, and your child with her will be the real heir of the lord of Thoth." Old Maidin said.

Hearing these, Edwards was stunned at once, he froze looking at old Miss Medine, completely sure that the old lady was not joking, Edwards turned his head to look at Miss Landy again, to his surprise, Miss Landy did not have any surprised look, there is only a slight hint of shyness. It seems that Miss Landy already knew about this matter.

"Auntie, actually ...... actually ...... actually ......" Edouard did not know what to say, he stammered so much that he couldn't answer.

"I know exactly what you want to say, there is one thing I have to tell you, it was originally a secret that only Randi and I knew." The old lady said slowly: "Randi is not an orphan girl without a real identity, she has the blood of the Medin family flowing in her body."

"Edwardian, my real father is Diego Medine, the eldest son of the old Earl of Medine, and my mother was a personal attendant serving my lord father, so I am an illegitimate daughter without any name." Miss Landy told Edwardian her identity.

Of course, Edward can fully understand how this is a thing. Miss Landy is exactly what is usually called the accidental product of the pleasures of the noble lord. The young masters are not responsible for this at all.

"Do you understand what I mean now? I need an heir who truly has the blood of the Medin family in his body." The old lady said calmly.

"You mean for Miss Randi and I to marry?" Edouard asked cautiously.

"No, you are not compatible, Randi is a full six years older than you, not to mention that in due course, as per the agreement between Mr. Hyde and I, you must hand over the reins of power, Randi is the most suitable person to take over, she needs to stay at Thurth Castle." Old Miss Medine said.

"Edouard, I cannot be your wife, but I will serve you like a real wife." Miss Randi said slightly shyly.

"You can go downstairs and also take these things with you." Old Miss Metin coldly ordered.

Edouard did as he was told and went downstairs to his room. All the paintings had been carried into his room by the efforts of the coachman alone, stacked high against the wall. His own room was already small, and now it seemed even smaller.

The curtains inside the room were completely drawn, and although it was autumn, the afternoon sun was still as dazzling. Miss Lilith is sitting at the head of the bed, bending sideways and rummaging through the suitcase she brought with her.

"Get your a*s over here." Lilith said without looking back.

After placing the painting in his hand on the top of the stack of canvases, Edouard went to Miss Lilith's front. To his surprise, Miss Lilith fiddling with the suitcase inside the put is not clothing and daily utensils. The suitcase is stuffed with all kinds of strange things, the most of which is a variety of sticks, long and short, thick and thin, and some slightly bent.

Those furry rings do not know what use is sent, the number is also quite a lot. The only thing Edwards can recognize is the strings of extremely sparse necklace, but different from the painting and not strung with pearls, but a wooden beads. In addition to the other things, Edwards can not understand the use of more.

"What's all this stuff?" Edwards asked.

"Toys, men's favorite toys, but, used cleverly, they are also the most enjoyable toys for us women. You pack out an empty drawer for me." Miss Lilith explained.

Edwards hastily pulled open the closet, his clothes were originally not much, and the top few compartment drawers had been empty. Putting things into the drawers, Miss Lilith casually threw the suitcase in the corner of the room. After finishing all this, Miss Lilith stood up, she gently untied the ribbon tied around her waist.

The long skirt that Miss Lilith was wearing was a little different, the fluffy soft skirt that was so elegantly draped that it was able to completely separate from the upper body. The hem of the skirt softly slid to the ground, revealing Lilith Miss that slender charming long legs. A pair of creamy white semi-transparent stockings are hidden to reflect the snow-white and pink skin.

A short silk skirt that gently clung to the hips covered that most charming, intriguing spot. This pink skirt is really quite short, just enough to cover the root of Lilith-san's thighs. That tightly wrapped upper body part of the original long skirt because of the loss of the skirt hanging below, so shrunk up, revealing the waist tights.

This scene is really too tempting, Edouard has some can not stand, his heart once again wildly beating up. Suddenly, he remembered that the door was not yet closed, the curtains were not yet pulled, if the maids see this scene, then how?

"I'll I'll close the door." Edouard stammered.

Before he could move, Miss Lilith pulled him back: "No, no need to close the door, you must adapt to this thing, because, this is your original hobby, a peculiar taste. Now, close your eyes and let me teach you the first lesson, which is how to adapt to the emotional impulses and how to endure the intense stimulation, you can only take the initiative in this game if you can absolutely control all your feelings. Now, close your eyes tightly."

Edwards complied with the command and closed his eyes. The loss of vision, the body's other senses become exceptionally sensitive. Edward clearly feel Lilith Miss slender and flexible fingers brushed every part of his body, with fingers gently brushed, Edward felt a whole tingling sensation, his feet gradually weak as if he could not support his body.

Edwards seemed to feel the ceiling spinning and tumbling, everything lost its original balance, as if turned upside down all at once. Edwards knees bent, almost sat down on the ground, suddenly in his tailbone came a sharp stabbing pain, it was a kind of pain that pierced the bone. The intense pain made Edwards jump up at once.

"You are such a useless boy, a no-good fellow, perhaps you are still just a little doll, all this is too difficult for you, my dear student, your patience is too poor ......" Miss Lilith whispered in Edouard's ear The most cynical thing she could do was to stimulate Edwards with the most embarrassing and humiliating words.

"If, you're ready, if, you're still a man, if you still have the courage, then let's do it again." Said Lilith and used her magic fingers to roam over Edouard's body again.

For Edouard, it was the sensation of heaven and earth spinning once again. Of course the end result was the same intense stabbing pain once again.

The sun was going down in the west, and for the whole afternoon, Edwards lived in the middle of this heaven and hell.

But compared to the excruciatingly painful needles, Miss Lilith's unrelenting sarcasm was even more unbearable to Edward. To be honest, Draddy and Kellar taught himself, although the same quite severe, Edwards still can not forget Draddy's whipping to bring their own pain, as for Kellar will not have to say, his training methods simply can only be expressed in terms of cruelty.

But neither Draddy nor Kellar would insult himself like that. Edwards grew up not liking to be insulted, because he did not have a mother to tell his grievances like other children. Being beaten and scolded was something he could tolerate, because it was intense but not hurtful.

It is for this reason that he and the hunchback inside the store have not been able to get along, because the hunchback likes to insult him, saying that he is the nemesis who made his parents die one after another, that the business of the store became bad after he came, and even that he has a bitter face so that customers have no desire to buy, and even, he also insulted himself as the illegitimate son of Aunt Betty, otherwise Aunt Betty would not have been so good to him.

It was this insult that Edouard found most difficult to tolerate, but he was only able to hold his tongue because he knew the hunchback had been picking on him. And for what reason did Miss Lilith insult herself in this way? Edwards really could not guess.

He was only able to endure the excruciatingly painful pinpricks and hurtful insults, he was only able to endure it all. When the maid picked to inform Edwards that dinner was ready, the maid saw this absurd and exciting scene in front of her that left her completely stunned, accompanied by an ear-splitting shriek, the maid ran away as quickly as she could.

Not completely awake from the dazed feeling, Edvard let Miss Lilith pull himself outside, in fact, an afternoon of continuous high arousal and intense mental and physical stimulation and the whole stabbing pain from that tailbone, making Edvard even almost forget how to walk.

"Where's the dinner?" Miss Lilith asked in a whisper in Edouard's ear.

"The garden parlor at the back of the cottage." Edvard said in a daze.

From Edward's bedroom to the garden parlor is not far, turn a staircase will arrive, just when the carriage driver to carry those paintings, Miss Lilith has a person strolled around, so she knows where the garden parlor? Edouard was pulled by Lilith to the living room. As usual, there was only Miss Landy sitting at the long dining table inside the living room.

The garden parlor is semi-open, the autumn wind is not able to blow directly in, but the air is far faster than the indoor circulation, Edwards felt a gust of chill. He gradually came to his senses, and only then did he realize that his coat and pants had been taken off by Miss Lilith, leaving him with only a thin silk shirt and a pair of shorts. This attire in any case is too rude, Edward could not help but face a red, he wanted to go back to the bedroom to put on clothes.

"Edouard, come and sit down." As if Miss Landy was oblivious she commanded, "Bring up the supper."

The maids standing next to the call immediately lowered their heads and blushed as they walked towards the kitchen, although they had already heard the master and Miss Randi had instructed that from now on, they were not allowed to see much of this kind of thing, but after all, they did not have the same good connotation as Miss Randi and were completely indifferent.

Sitting down at the table, Edwards was so embarrassed that he didn't know how he should face Miss Landy. Without expecting Miss Landy to nod slightly towards Miss Lilith and say hello, she turned her head to Edward said, "Do you have any scheduled arrangements for tomorrow?"

"Arrangements?" Edouard glanced at Miss Lilith.

"No, Edouard is available all day." Miss Lilith answered for him.

"Then, Edwardian, tomorrow I will take you to visit a few families who are very influential in Cherbourg." Miss Randi said.

"Emotional contact?" Edouard asked, he was still familiar with this set, Draddy had given him extremely systematic courses about diplomacy, those diplomatic means, he was more than familiar with. In fact, Drady had praised him more than once for having a talent for diplomacy.

"It's not just to get in touch, most of the families you need to visit tomorrow have been friends with the Medin family for generations, and even if you don't visit them, they'll be on your side, and the visit is out of courtesy, but it's also to familiarize you with the connections between the families of Cherbourg. But the information is never as good as your personal knowledge, is it?" Miss Randi said with a smile. That kind of smile made Edouard feel extremely kind.

"When do we leave tomorrow and what kind of preparations do I need to make?" Edouard asked.

"Don't worry, there's plenty of time, we'll visit up to three families, and I'll get everything ready for you." Miss Randi said.

"Is it true that this next period of time, my main job is to visit each of these families over?" Edouard asked, who was no stranger to these.

Miss Landy nodded with satisfaction: "Good, visit the great families of Cherbourg, talk to most of the officials of the important departments of Cherbourg, attend a banquet or two, that is your main work in this month, Earl Fesnan and Auntie discussed, your identity confirmation ceremony will be held in a month, at that time, belong to the jurisdiction of Cherbourg Cherbourg, Bart. Piton, Lai and all the nobles of Southport, each of them is holding a ballot to decide your fate, what we have to do now is to pull in a dozen of the great families of Cherbourg in this month, these families have the most powerful right to speak, they have a huge branch, more than half of the nobles in the south of the Franshian have a deep connection with these dozen of the great families."

"And will there be a family present in there that opposes us?" Edouard asked.

"The situation is not good, we don't have a lot of supporters." Miss Randi sighed.

"Why? The Medin family is very popular as far as I know." Edwards asked, puzzled.

"The most important department of Cherbourg is the Finance Department and those branches related to finance, and the Finance Department has long since fallen under the control of Count Martial." Miss Randi explained.

"The same old man who was most opposed to me at the cathedral?" Edouard asked.

"Yes, the Earl of Martial's family has been in charge of Thurth Castle's finances for generations." Miss Randi said.

"What if, all those nobles vote against me?" Edouard got a little worried.

"That will become extremely troublesome, although the nobles can oppose you, but this does not mean that they can deny your lineage, if this situation arises, generally speaking, the Church will be requested to identify you and let the gods decide this matter. However, who to send and what method to use to confirm the identity becomes a rather mysterious matter, but it is up to His Majesty the King to decide." Miss Randi said.

"So I had to get the support of most of the families, and that was the best way to avoid trouble." Edouard said in obedience to Miss Randi.

"Yes, the aunt wishes the same."

"Miss Landy, once my identity is confirmed, I am the lord able to execute the authority of the lord, right?" Edouard asked again.

"You are now sixteen and the legal age of majority is eighteen. If His Majesty intends to delay your assumption of power, you may not be able to become a true lord until you are twenty-two." Miss Randi said.

"That means that in the worst case scenario, I'll have to wait six years before I can take power, but what good will that do His Majesty?" Edouard was a bit puzzled.

"Six years is enough time for many accidents to happen, such as your accidental death, which is the ideal situation, or, you are found to be an impostor, of course, there must be enough evidence to testify against you, and if there is no way to force you to come down from the top of the lordship, they are able to hollow out your power, and there are six years without a real lord lord of Thurth Castle. Then, anything can happen."

"So what should we do?" Edwards guessed that Mr. Hyde must have thought about these things already.

"Others can override us, we can also in turn override others, if, the existence of a nominal lord, then His Majesty the King will not be able to directly intervene in the political affairs of Cherbourg, who really mastered Cherbourg, it depends on their respective strengths, although Count Martial is in charge of the Treasury Department of Cherbourg, but, all the officials of the Treasury Department can not be members of this family The main things of Cherbourg are controlled by Count Fresnan, Count Levi and Count Martial together, if the three of them do not agree, then all the nobles will have to vote to solve the problem, do you know what I mean? " Miss Landy explained in detail.

"I see, that's exactly why I had to step in, isn't it?" Edouard finally understood in his heart why Mr. Hyde had arranged such a trial for himself in the first place.

Although Baron Ronald did not have much power, but he had close contact with many lower officials in the finance department, and contact with Baron Ronald undoubtedly laid a solid foundation for himself among the lower nobility.

It seems that Mr. Hyde has everything planned out. Edwards will be so many things that happened before and after, strung together to associate, many of the original vague impressions now become clear up Edwards thinking is very enthusiastic, the maids have already served dinner. Although, than the original has been much better, but, when they see Lilith and Edward's appearance, still full of red face, ashamed.

As soon as the maids put down the dinner dishes, they fled quickly back into the kitchen. Edwards brought the plate to himself, raised his knife and fork and was about to do it, when suddenly Miss Lilith stopped him from doing it. She took a bottle and poured out something sticky and thick like chili sauce from the bottle. These things and Edward's plate of food mixed together to give off a very strong, very strong fishy smell. Edward frowned in confusion and asked, "What is this?"

"A potion that can make you energetic and make you become an adult as soon as possible." Lilith said with a mysterious smile.

Edwards will be close to the nose over a sniff, the nose of the fishy smell, really make him feel difficult to swallow.

"Is this necessary?" Miss Randi asked.

"If you're going to do something, you have to do that thing right." Miss Lilith said.

"Is there any side effect of that kind of medicine, as far as I know, this kind of use of medicine, more or less, will have certain bad effects on the human body." Miss Randi asked.

"Only a little bit, this potion is very effective, can quickly promote the growth of certain parts of Edward's body, but will inhibit the growth of his body, he will grow more slowly than normal." Miss Lilith lightly said: "In our place, sometimes according to the requirements of special guests, need to provide special services."

"I see." Miss Randi nodded.

"But I don't understand, Miss Lilith, what exactly was it that you just said?" Edvard asked eagerly.

"Edouard, I don't suppose you can't guess what I originally did." The corners of Lilith's mouth showed her usual mocking expression.

Edwards was now frozen, he did not know how to answer, on the contrary, Lilith herself did not care to say: "You know that Southport is a rather prosperous and wealthy place, there are a lot of rich people living there, with money, men inevitably want beautiful women for their pleasure, and I am the kind of people who provide them with such enjoyment, that is, people often say Perhaps you do not know, a beautiful woman as long as she is willing to sell her body, money will quickly gather in her hands, with money, of course, I do not need to sell their bodies at will, organize those who do not have money, but the urgent need for money girls, sell their bodies, than I go to do those things much easier, of course, in addition to men need to vent, women also need to do the same. The man needs to vent, women are also in need of erotic comfort, especially handsome teenagers, quite popular with female customers, however, teenagers often do not have a strong capital to please customers, to my female customers, is not so easy to meet, this potion not only allows them to become superhuman in that regard, but also to suppress the growth of the body, but also to make them earn money in the years of youth A lot longer."

"Will too much use of this potion make those teenagers unable to make girls pregnant in the future?" Miss Landy asked cautiously, after asking this question, her face slightly reddened.

But fortunately, all this, Miss Lilith simply did not notice, she cocked her head and thought about it and said: "As far as I know, the effect is the opposite, those who form a family, in most cases will be bothered by too many children."

Hearing Miss Lilith say so, Miss Randi breathed a sigh of relief. With this explanation, of course, Edward also understood what kind of things these potions are. However, compared to these inexplicable potions, Edwards is more concerned about the identity of Miss Lilith.

Although, he has long guessed that Miss Lilith is a prostitute, but, he definitely did not expect that this beautiful and beautiful lady is actually the kind of pimp who suck the blood of girls for a living two since ancient times for prostitutes, people may still sympathize, sympathize with their experience. But for the pimp, it's not like that at all.

I am afraid that pimps are one of the most evil professions in this world. Although, thieves, liars, thieves and killers are also not honorable professions, but compared to pimps, they are really much more noble.

If, originally, Lilith's cynical and merciless insults to himself made Edwards slightly discontented, then his heart was now filled with contempt and disgust. In his eyes, Miss Lilith's beautiful and beautiful body no longer seems so seductive.

Edouard's look at Miss Lilith's gaze gradually cold down. For this reaction, Lilith has long been seen strange, she does not care about these, others' views and what is great, she does not need other people's understanding.

Dinner ended in an indifferent atmosphere, and after thinking left and right, Edwards finally ate the plate mixed with that potion.

After dinner, Edouard and Miss Lilith returned to the room, completely different from the beginning, no more impulse and good feelings, Edouard coldly looked at Miss Lilith.

"Well, no matter what you think, my job is to teach you to become a pervert who is well versed in all the techniques of playing with women, this is the task Mr. Hyde gave me, I will try my best to make this thing right." Miss Lilith said with the same expressionless face. After saying this, she still gently wrapped her arms around Edward as she did earlier.

Although the identity of Miss Lilith Edwards quite unashamed, but, Miss Lilith high teasing skills, after all, not he can endure, just this, and not much time has passed, he once again tasted the pain of the needle prick.

"You are so useless." Miss Lilith still irritated Edwarded's young mind with her vicious tongue, "I know you despise me, but do you know that I despise you even more as a useless little man who is surely not quite old enough to want to be breast-fed?"

"Miss Lilith, you will definitely regret it in the future, everything you handed over to me, I will definitely learn by heart, I will definitely learn even better than you expected, when the time comes, I will definitely show you the results of my learning, it will definitely make you remember it for the rest of your life."

"Oh, very ambitious, but I just don't know if it's really ambitious? Or is it just a tough talk, ready to enjoy the pleasure of needling once again." The company's main business is to provide a wide range of products and services to its customers.

Although Edouard's tone was tough, unfortunately he was no match for the slender fingers of Miss Poderella. The feeling of hovering between heaven and hell was quite exciting and equally painful. Eduard suffered for several hours between immense pleasure and intense pain, and finally collapsed on the bed with no energy.

In a daze, Edwards felt Miss Lilith smear some sticky ointment on the area between her belly and her thighs, and those hands with magic power repeatedly rubbed that area, making herself uncontrollably passionate, but every time the passion was about to burst, those hands would be stuck in time to produce the source of passion, and the passion was painfully suppressed in the body. The internal, so that there is nowhere to give out.

The feeling is extremely painful, Edward felt as if his body was burning up, the blood was boiling, and the skin of the area where the ointment was applied seemed to be burned by fire. The skin of the area where the ointment was applied seemed to be burnt by fire. This unbearable pain tormented Edward, but his body could not move at all, I do not know if this is because of Lilith's magic hands or the effect of the drugs just eaten in the stomach.

Edwards did not know how long he had endured the painful ordeal, and he did not know whether Miss Lilith had finally spared him? Or he couldn't bear to pass out.

When he woke up the next day, he only felt hot, and his belly was swollen and sore. Beside him lay Miss Lilith, the undeniably flawless body did cause Edward de whole reverie.

Edouard shook his head vigorously to keep his brain awake. In close proximity to Miss Lilith's side of the bed on the head of a pile of clothes, his clothes were pressed under Miss Lilith's long skirt and tights. I've heard people say before that men's clothes should never be pressed underneath women's clothes, it would be very unlucky, I wonder if there is any truth to this statement.

Edwards quietly had to go to the bed and turn his clothes out from underneath. Fully dressed, Edward walked out of the room, he did not want to stay with an old biddy. The only place he could go inside the Medin family estate, besides his bedroom, was the garden parlor in the back.

As soon as I entered the living room, I saw Miss Landy sitting on a reclining bench, holding a book in her hands and reading quietly. Edwards went to sit next to Miss Landy, and he glanced sideways at the cover of the book.

"The Autumn Leaves Collection, Miss Randi you like poetry?" Edouard asked softly.

"Just read it occasionally." Miss Landy closed the book in her hand, her face a little red, Noor got to ask: "Edwardian Edwardian, last night, did you have Miss Lilith did not and you ......"

"No, nothing happened between us." Edouard hastily defended.

Miss Landy smiled and said, "But that's only a matter of time, sooner or later you and Miss Lilith will get to that point."

"Miss Randi, I actually would prefer to be with you." Edwards said.

"You needn't hurry, it's only a matter of time before you and I are together, my little husband." Miss Randi seemed extra intimate for some reason.

"Miss Randi, is this your own will? I mean, there is such a big difference between my age and yours that you can't really fall in love with me, are you just doing it to obey your aunt's wishes? In the future, when you meet someone you really love, will you feel regret?" Edouard asked.

"Edwards, there are people who do not have the power to love, just like me, I have the bloodline of the Medin family in me, I am the last descendant of the Medin family, therefore, I must be responsible for passing on the bloodline of the Medin family and keeping the family going." Miss Randi said with a long sigh.

"That may not be so. I think that although Auntie is quite cold on the surface, she actually has a very good heart, and she should not force you." Edouard said, "Moreover, you have the right to pursue your own happiness."

"Like Aunt Miss Liza?" Miss Randi said.

"And not everyone may be as unfortunate as Miss Lissa." Edwards said.

"Unfortunate? Do you think that's unfortunate? I don't think so, at least I think my aunt herself felt extremely happy, I remember when I met her, the most impressive thing was her smile full of happiness, and looking at her husband with affectionate eyes, that is not a misfortune and full of resentment can have." Miss Landy seemed to be immersed in the memories of the past, after a long time before suddenly remembering something, she said alertly: "Edwards, you just called your aunt Miss Lissa, you should call her mother elder is, such an important matter, how can you be so inattentive?"

When Edouard heard Miss Landy say this, he couldn't help but be a little embarrassed. In fact originally he did treat that Miss Lisa Medine as a mother in general, since childhood without a mother, he was very happy for a while to suddenly have such a beautiful and dignified mother. Everything until yesterday when he saw those lascivious paintings.

Yesterday he was indeed extremely shocked, the perfect and flawless image of his mother was shattered at once. What's more, those particular paintings, hidden in the hidden that Lissa, Miss Medine life a very shocking lascivious experience. Edwards no matter how difficult to identify, this elegant and lascivious set of women, is his own mother.

"Miss Landy, perhaps Miss Lissa is not as wonderful as you think she is, and perhaps her life is not as happy as you think it is." Edward de Noord said.

"Did you find out something?" Miss Randi asked.

"How can I say this? Miss Randi do you feel that Miss Lissa is really too fond of her children?" Edwards said tentatively.

"I see, it seems that what I felt at first with my aunt was completely correct." Miss Landy closed her mouth.

"Miss Randi, did you already know?" Edouard said in surprise.

"That boy doesn't like to hide his preferences, quite the opposite, he likes to let everyone see what he gets off on."

Hearing this Edwards nodded repeatedly, which is quite consistent with what he had learned.

"Do you still think Miss Lissa is happy with her life?" Edvard asked.

Miss Landy pondered for a long time, said with a long sigh: "It is difficult to say, for the definition of happiness, each person is completely different, perhaps, you think that Aunt Liza live in the abyss of lust and shame painful struggle, but she may not think that way at all, she may think that all this is immense happiness, is her love of life, others I may not know I may not know, but my mother's experience tells me all this, my mother was originally my father's personal maid, my father did not love my mother, I was born as a teenager just entering puberty curious and passionate about sex, and therefore in the personal maid to try the most wonderful experience in life, but my mother does not think so, she always thought she was one of the happiest women in the world, and The time she spent with her father was one of the most wonderful times she had ever had, but no real romance ever arose between her father and her mother. The mother also liked the father, a young master four years younger than her, and that like may indeed have a little love in it, but more just like, the maid for the young master's love. You say, my mother's life is not happy? I think not, but my mother is satisfied with all this."

"Miss Landy, so what is your life like?" Edwards asked.

"Me? I also feel very happy, at least I know I have a noble father and a gentle and considerate mother, and as an illegitimate daughter, I am also extremely lucky because my aunt and grandmother took me in." Miss Landy smiled and said, "By the way, since you asked me this question, I have the right to know what your answer to this question is like. Your life is one of the most exciting among the people I know, I know you have excellent skills and possess wisdom that is not proportional to your age, your performance at Baron Lonar's banquet has long since spread throughout Thurth Castle, not to mention that you are a promising apprentice of magic, which is even more enviable than your current status as the heir of the lord, not to mention that with that beautiful and beautiful lady accompanying By your side, in the eyes of many people, you are undoubtedly the most favored lucky child of the God of Fate."

"Lucky? Maybe." Edouard thought about it, even he was not sure, all that had happened in the past few months, for him to be considered lucky: "I know a lot of things, but Drady is really called a learned learning, not to mention that the more I know, I realized that I do not know more things, Miss Landy, this is definitely not me talking empty words. As for becoming a magician, that is my ambition, but in addition, I also hope to become an adventurer like Mr. Hyde. As for Miss Lilith, she is only my teacher, is to teach me what is a woman, what is a woman's flesh, how to make a woman's flesh feel happy, and that's all."

"You don't seem to like Miss Lilith very much, do you ...... have a problem with her profession," said Miss Randi, blushing and stopping short.

"No, I like Miss Lilith very much, she is beautiful, and moreover has a perfect body." Edouard said without saying anything.

Anyone could see that what he had in mind was not so. Although Miss Landy knew, but, there is no way to argue, she reddened her face and said in an extremely thin voice: "I know you are very good at learning, I think, you will also be the most satisfied student of Miss Lilith, wait until you learn all the skills, will not will there be no one but Miss Lilith, will not be able to be favored by you? "

"I don't know about that, I don't think so." Edwards said, puzzled, not really sure how Miss Landy could have such doubts.

Miss Landy was embarrassed by Edward's look, since she and Edward's relationship was established at the strong request of her aunt, she had an indescribable wonderful feeling for the young boy in front of her, for everything that happened to Edward, she was very interested in trying to find out by all means: "I once heard some little sisters say I once heard some of my sisters say that those specially trained teenagers, after they become adults, organize families with prostitutes who are much older than they are, and ordinary women can not afford their favor, let alone conceive a child."

"Why? I haven't heard Miss Lilith talk about such things." Edouard asked in amazement.

"That drug can dull their senses in that way when taken for a long time." Miss Randi stopped talking, guessing that Edward should have understood what she meant by that.

Although Edwards does not fully understand, but he also roughly guessed how a thing, he did not know how to answer the question to be good.

Miss Landy, who was obviously equally extremely embarrassed, got up from her chair and then said, as if nothing had happened, "Edwards, you'd better pack up quickly, we'll probably be very busy today and have to leave after breakfast, those nobles are waiting for us."

After saying this, Miss Landy paused for a moment, apparently she was a little hesitant, after a while, she once again turned red, bent down as low as possible to get close to Edward's ear and said: "Edward, you will never be able to call your aunt Miss Lisa again, she is your mother, no matter what, she is your mother, you must remember this. "

Suddenly, as if she remembered something else, Miss Landy's head hung lower, and she said quietly: "If you really can't call her mother, then you can call Miss Lisa Lydie, that's her nickname." Having said this, Miss Randi turned and flew out of the garden parlor.

The only person left inside the living room was Edwards who was silently playing with the words he had just said.


© 2023 Steven26192


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

30 Views
Added on April 19, 2023
Last Updated on April 19, 2023
Tags: Magic


Author

Steven26192
Steven26192

Writing
V1C1 V1C1

A Chapter by Steven26192


V1C2 V1C2

A Chapter by Steven26192


V1C3 V1C3

A Chapter by Steven26192