A journey begun ..

A journey begun ..

A Chapter by Stella Brooke

We all come across a phase in life when the opposite of what we believe in,what we want and who we are happens.Our belief in the obvious lifts and we discover different dimensions.Unexplored,inexperienced is how we start to continue being enriched and adding so much to our lives and to others.

About Growing Up ..
Innocence they say is the greatest asset to a person which if lost,can do more harm than good.I had always been a sweet,ever smiling kid who knew nothing else but,to be happy.
It is hard to understand when the only things affected us were the things that touched the heart.To start knowing the world and people closely can be a little hard at times because even when you dont want to,life throws things at you which many a times you are unable to dodge.I thought I was dumb when people spoke about experience and life.To me it seemed like the maths problems I could never fathom but,there was a phase which changed my perspective,my thinking and Me.What I began to learn was priceless learning that would last me my lifetime.The journey has just begun ..
hold onto me friend and I will write you through the ups and downs .. the tears of joy and sorrows and learnings not of everyday but,something surely beautiful :)



© 2011 Stella Brooke


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

137 Views
Added on June 3, 2011
Last Updated on June 3, 2011


Author

Stella Brooke
Stella Brooke

New Delhi, India



About
A person with complex thoughts which simplify themselves with words and emotions :) more..

Writing