Chapter 4: Evacuation

Chapter 4: Evacuation

A Chapter by Sploonyuser7
"

Ok guys i said Saturday so here ya go!! ^ ^ love ya all <3

"

              I stand there nervously looking at the queen as she walks up to me and smiles. “Darling!! Don’t look terrified!! We just got finished eating some humans anyways!” I chuckle nervously “Y-yeah... I brought one for you...” The queen looks at the human and chuckles. “Such an ugly thing mustn’t you agree…?” I nod. “W-What do you think about elves...?” She chuckles “They deserve to die too” My giant ears pop out on accident. “S**t…” I say quietly I was going to now me killed with this human! The queen looks at me and chuckles darkly. “Darling! Are you an elf?” She grabs a kitchen knife “You know how much I hate elves dear!!” I ran with the cage in hand and escaped. Togi runs after me, but we lose him and then he shows up. I expect the worst my eyes are closed I’m terrified. “Let me join you!” I open my eyes confused. “What...?” Togi nods “You heard me... let me join you! Please I need to get away from this crazy lady…” I look at him concerned. “You mean your mother?” He nods and catches his breath “Yeah, she’s insane! And a narc!” 



© 2024 Sploonyuser7


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

28 Views
Added on September 14, 2024
Last Updated on September 14, 2024