Chapter Three: The Guests

Chapter Three: The Guests

A Chapter by Sploonyuser7

 Kenji Moonshadow

 

              I stand slouched as I chew on the rubber the girl gave me. I look at her through the bird cage as she bites her nails. The door creaks open. A boy with red hair covering his eyes is standing there with his cane and floating… eyeball… I knew the royal territory was strange but I didn’t know it was this weird… “May I help you..?” I nod “Yes! I brought a gift for the loss of your dear king and father Sato!!” I say anxiously I knew Prince Sato hated elves with passion. So I knew he could rip me apart if he wanted to. The prince scoffed. “Unless it's a human I don’t want it.” “N-No! It’s a human, not an elf your Highness” He rolls his eyes and crosses his arms against his chest. “Fine. You may come inside. Prove that your… creature is human as you say.” I gulp and nod. Prince Sato starts walking. I follow and look at the human. “Mother.” The Prince says I freeze.



© 2024 Sploonyuser7


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Greetings,

As a book lover and concept artist, your work has really influenced me. Your creative story inspires me much, and I believe there's much potential for a creative commission that might produce visual art that makes your worlds come to life.

I would be delighted to discuss how we could collaborate on a paid project where my illustrations can enhance and bolster the stories you write. If you think this sounds interesting, tell me which social media platform you enjoy discussing in-depth.

We are grateful that you are considering this opportunity. I'm excited to hear your thoughts.

Best regards
danielhannah

Discord: danielhannah
Instagram: danielhannah1552023

E-mail [email protected]





Posted 1 Week Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

44 Views
1 Review
Added on September 7, 2024
Last Updated on September 7, 2024