Chapter One: The Start

Chapter One: The Start

A Chapter by Sploonyuser7

Togi Sato. 


I tap over and over. As I sit on my throne, Ipollo floats beside me, and his eye blinks. His presence is cold and chilling. It doesn’t disturb me much but I do notice it. Mother walks in her heels clacking on the ground. I pick my head up from resting on my hand. “Hm? What is it, mother?” She looks at me. Stares deeply into my eyes. “The King has died in war earlier this morning.” My eyes go big. This morning?! It was already late into the evening why didn’t she tell me earlier? I wonder. “Mother. Why didn’t you tell me Father died earlier at brunch?” She sighs. “I didn’t want you to be alarmed. But since your father is dead you must become King and marry a girl from the royal territory. As you also know you will not be the ruler of the elf territory just the Sato territory.”

I grip my pants and sigh. “I understand Mother thank you for the information. When must I get married?” “I don’t know yet Togi just get married alright?” She leaves her heels clacking. I stare at her shoes hoping she trips and falls. I scoff once she leaves and stands up. I start walking back and forth. “Get married?! Married? I’ve never been in a marriage or relationship… What am I doing Ipollo??” I look at him “Sato... You are just trying your best. You will be fine.”    



© 2024 Sploonyuser7


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

heyyy come read my GREAT book :)

Posted 1 Week Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

38 Views
1 Review
Added on September 7, 2024
Last Updated on September 12, 2024