Introduction

Introduction

A Chapter by Bizarre Brainless
"

My introduction. It simply allows immediate action and hopefully, interest. Starts with one of the main problems or obstacles in the story "War"

"

Introduction
“Timeless!” exclaimed a boy of magic. The magic flew from his hand and froze another male not too far away. The football field sized land in a beautiful hillside beside a normal earth aboriginal reservation marked only danger as this war of people of magic and elements fought for rights at the hour of midnight.
The rights they were fighting for meant everything for each side, the right being the typical right of any war… freedom. There were hundreds of people fighting on this land, maybe even thousands.
This gruesome war of blood and sounds of magic only made this an eerie yet fascinating sight, a type of war no one on our normal naïve planet “Earth” has ever seen.
Why couldn’t normal “Naïve” earthlings see this battle of freedom? The answer to that question is that this battle of freedom was invisible to the naked eye for all simple earth humans.
The element fighters, who are also called Elementors, were in this sense the bad guys. The land… earth was being invaded by these people. Some people would call this “invasion” an invasion of aliens because of where these Elementors came from; they come from a land far in the distance in space. The Elementor is a strong, broad looking creature with long back, waist reaching hair, even the way they fight is almost proud looking. These Elementors look like any other human person you would see on earth, of course meaning, any other human civilization that’s land was taken from them. Yes, these people called Elementors had the dark red “tan” colored skin of an old ancestry native aboriginal of earth, a coincidence?
An Elementor jumped in the way of his now deceased member and yelled a word of complete obscurity. He raised his leather bound staff with eagle looking feathers that hung from the sides making it look certainly mystical. It also had a peculiar animal horn, completely fiction to our world that was attached to the top of it. The staff glowed, and within seconds from the staff, he sent a powerful gust of wind to three, maybe even five magic warriors causing some to be unable to fight, and some to unable to live.
The Magic warriors are… to the human Earth people, the good guys. They, in a distance protect our earth from such people like the Elementors. In the distance, beyond the clouds, there is an enchanted land that floats in the sky, protecting the human people. These Magic, spell using people are pale skinned creatures. Their looks were almost perfect for every one of them. They all looked like models the way they dressed and looked; prefect physical features, thin bodies… It seemed, without magic, they would be completely useless if it wasn’t for their beauty.
On the top of the hill, there stood the real battle. There were only two people on that hill, though at a distance you could see how they were using real deep and powerful magic as they opposed each other.
On one side stood an Elementor, he was broader and more proud looking then all the others down at the bottom of the hill. His staff was larger and more mystical looking; the horn was larger than the other Elementors. His spells were so smooth and perfect; he didn’t even have to say anything to conduct them. The spells he would cast looked to be stronger and more forcefully.
The other side stood the magic warrior. His dressing looked more interesting than any other magic warrior that was down below. His dressing was blood red. It wasn’t normal dressing, it was armor. The only skin that showed on the wizard was his elbows, and neck. He wore a helmet that had weird designs on it; it covered every part of his face except his eyes.
The spell using warrior, unlike the other magic warriors from the bottom, was levitating. He was high above the ground, making it absolutely impossible for the Elementor to reach the wizard, as if it was actually necessary.
The Elementor yelled out to the wizard in words the wizard couldn’t understand. He looked helpless as he listened to this native tongue.
“I don’t understand what you’re trying to say!” He yelled out to the man. The fear on this wizard’s eyes was certain of only hopelessness and misapprehend of this sudden attack. “What are your intentions of fighting us?” He called out to the Elementor.
It was now obvious that the Elementor, not able to state his reasons, began to become angry and frustrated. In his mind, getting rid of these beings would be the only way to get what they wanted.
He raised his staff, closed his eyes, and then touched the earth ground. He then began to speak words no one understood. His eyes were still closed as he did this, making the wizard only confused.
The earth began to shake.
The magic warrior looked around, as did the others at the bottom of this hill. “What are you doing?” he whispered, knowing he wouldn’t understand if he asked him properly.
The Elementors at the bottom of the hill immediately ran into a group, away from the confused wizards. Soon, the ground began to separate, causing big bunches of earth to rise from the ground. All the magic warriors gasped in fear as they then seen how they were surrounded by large stones and earth, it was now obvious these magicians couldn’t fly, unlike their leader.
When the leader was finally able to see what had happened, he yelled in fiery for he was too late. The earth and stones collided, causing a ruckus of pain and death of all the magicians.
A tear escaped the leader magician’s eye when he seen he had failed his members. He grabbed a wand from his side and yelled the following: “For fighters who die in unmercifully death is the time to rid the person of his breath.” He swung the wand and pointed it to the now standing Elementor. “A heart that devises a wicked staff, give this man the torture of Wrath!”
A power, the black magic escaped into the air and forced itself to the Elementor as fast as lightning. Though, when it made it to the man, it had no effect, he was completely unharmed.
The Elementor then spoke more words of his native tongue, though it was quite useless. He turned his back to the wizard and was about to walked down the hill to his people.
The wizard grew more furious and went in for a fist attack, though like said before, without magic the wizards are too simple and weak for anything else. The Elementor grabbed the wizard and threw him to the ground and leaned closer to the male, making his word a whisper. “Leave, minder.” The Elementor said with a lot of effort. He stood tall and proud and walked away, leaving the wizard hopeless and confused.

 



© 2009 Bizarre Brainless


Author's Note

Bizarre Brainless
Changes will be made, most likely. Again, any spelling, grammar, or punctuation please notify me! Even if you just have an idea or criticism.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

26 Views
Added on August 30, 2009
Last Updated on September 1, 2009


Author

Bizarre Brainless
Bizarre Brainless

Calgary, Canada



About
I like to write, really good in English since grade 1 Language Arts to grade 9 English. Writing is almost my anti-drug. My imagination is very very big. My name is confidential. I'm 15 years old, MALE.. more..

Writing
Title Title

A Chapter by Bizarre Brainless