Gate Valve manufacturer in USA

Gate Valve manufacturer in USA

A Story by Specialityvalve
"

SVR Global is the leading Gate valve manufacturer in USA.

"

Gate Valve manufacturer in USA

SVR Global is the leading Gate Valve manufacturer in USA. A gate valve is a type of valve that controls the flow of fluid by opening or closing a gate or wedge that moves up and down or sideways to allow or restrict the flow. It is ideally not suitable to be used as a control valve. It got its name from the way the gate moves perpendicular to the service flow. Gate valves are the most common types of valves and is also one of the simplest.

The gate valve primary function is to open and close. It cannot be used to regulate flow. Gate valves are typically operated by turning a handwheel or using a motor to rotate a threaded stem which moves the gate up or down. When the gate is fully raised, it allows the fluid to flow through the valve unimpeded. When the gate is lowered, it obstructs the flow of fluid, effectively shutting off the valve.

 

Parts:

�-�             Body

�-�             Bonnet

�-�             Gland Flange

�-�             Stem

�-�             Seats

�-�             Seat Ring

�-�             Disk

�-�             Spindle

�-�             Hand wheel

�-�             Lubricator

 

Types of Gate Valves:

1.            Bellow gate valve- A bellow gate valve is a type of valve that uses a flexible metal bellow to provide a hermetic seal, making it suitable for applications where leakage must be minimized.

2.            Rising stem gate valve- In this type of gate valve, the stem rises and lowers along with the gate, providing a visual indication of the valve position.

3.            Non-rising stem gate valve- This type of gate valve has a stem that does not move up or down as the gate opens or closes, making it suitable for applications where space is limited.

4.            Forged steel gate valve- A forged steel gate valve is a type of gate valve made from forged steel, which is durable and can be used in high pressures and temperatures conditions.

5.            Double disc gate valve it has two parallel discs that are used to control the flow of fluid through the valve.

6.            Pressure seal gate valve- The pressure seal gate valve is designed with a unique pressure seal bonnet that provides a tight seal between the valve body and the bonnet.

Industries:

             Oil & Gas Industry

             Pipeline Industry

             Marine Industry

             Power Industry

             Nuclear Industry

             Mining Industry

             Chemical Industry

             Petrochemical Industry

 

Advantages:

             Provides a tight seal, minimizing leakage and preventing fluid loss.

             Low pressure drop, allowing for efficient flow of fluids.

             Fully opens or closes, making it suitable for applications where flow control is critical.

             Durable and long-lasting, able to withstand high pressures and temperatures.

             Suitable for high-pressure and high-temperature applications.

             Easy to operate, typically requiring only a simple handwheel or motorized actuator.

             Minimal turbulence during operation, preventing damage to the pipeline and other components.

             Can be used with a variety of fluids, including water, oil, and gas.

 

Applications:

             Isolation and control of flow in pipelines, including water, oil, and gas pipelines.

             Cooling water systems in power plants and industrial facilities.

             Boiler feedwater and steam control in power generation and industrial operations.

             Fire protection systems in buildings and industrial facilities.

             Tank and vessel draining and filling operations in various industries.

             Chemical and petrochemical processing, including handling of corrosive and hazardous chemicals.

             Wastewater and sewage treatment operations in municipal and industrial settings.

             Irrigation systems in agriculture and landscaping.


 Available materials: SS304, SS904, SS904L, SS316, Aluminium Bronze, Monel, Bronze, Brass, Duplex steel, Inconel, Incoloy, Titanium, WCB, CF8, CF8M, CF3, CF3M, WC1, WC6, WC9, Cast iron, Super duplex

Size: 1/2″- 64”

Class: 150 to 2500

Nominal Pressure: PN10 to PN450

Operations: Hand Wheel , Gear operated , Electric

actuated and Pneumatic Actuated

Ends: Flanged (FF,RF,RTJ), Buttweld, Socket weld, Threaded

Standards: API607, DIN, BS, ANSI, AWWA, ASME, API6D


 


© 2023 Specialityvalve


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

32 Views
Added on April 24, 2023
Last Updated on April 24, 2023
Tags: valve, manufacturer, USA