I Stole My Teachers Favorite Pencil Now Strange Things Are Happening - Creepypasta

I Stole My Teachers Favorite Pencil Now Strange Things Are Happening - Creepypasta

A Story by LuvFlyer Creations

I 28(m) stole my teacher’s pencil when I was 17. It was the day before winter break, and it was the second to last class of the day. My teacher Mr. Honey was gone, and he had a sub. As the class progressed, I realized I didn’t have a pencil. When the sub wasn’t looking, I stole Mr. Honey’s favorite pencil from his desk. I quickly sat down and stuffed the pencil in my pocket. When the bell rang, I sped off to my final class. That class went on with no issues, but as soon as I got home that’s when all the crazy stuff started happening. I set the pencil on my windowsill and left my room to get my snack. As I was walking down the hallway to the kitchen, I heard a loud crash. I turned behind me to see nothing but a metal rod that wasn’t there before on the floor. I walked over to the rod, but it vanished. I shrugged it off as a part of my imagination and turned down the hallway the kitchen again. As I reached the kitchen the knife block fell off the counter. One of the knives came flying at my head. I ducked down and the knife flew into the wall and stayed there. I decided to go back into my room but that’s when I heard footsteps coming from my bedroom. I’m home alone. I grabbed the nearest thing that I could use as a weapon and touched the doorknob when the footsteps rushed to the door. I walked in to see nobody in there. I shrugged it off and nothing happened for the remainder of the break. When I got back to school Mr. Honey was not himself. He looked as if a demon had taken over his body. When he walked into his classroom the gates of hell opened up. He was frantic looking for his pencil. I backed out slowly, but he turned into flames and disappeared. I set the pencil down on his desk and the demon returned the true Mr. Honey back to his class. Then I was seeing flames. The demon has chosen me.


© 2024 LuvFlyer Creations


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

64 Views
Added on January 31, 2024
Last Updated on January 31, 2024
Tags: story, creepypasta, horror

Author

LuvFlyer Creations
LuvFlyer Creations

Boise, ID



About
Young Writer With A Wild Imagination! I am currently in the process of transferring over all of the stories I have wrote since I was in elementary school!! more..

Writing