4.0 GPA

4.0 GPA

A Stage Play by LuvFlyer Creations
"

A snotty girl who thinks she is better than everyone because she has a 4.0 GPA even when she is proven wrong, she still thinks she is the best.

"

Mylee: Tehehehe. Why am I laughing? Oh, it’s just that how did I the one with a 4.0 GPA get so lucky? You don’t know what you are doing! I have a 4.0 and I don’t even know what I am doing! You are so dumb! I bet your GPA is a -900! Oh, what’s that? You have a 3.7 GPA? Tehehehe. You are so dumb! You are going to make me fail! Shut up you're not a 4.0 GPA like me! You don’t even know what you are doing! Stop with the veridicality talk! You are ruining my train of thought! Tehehehe yes, I know what veridicality means!  You are so dumb 3.7 GPA, how do you not know what that means? (Pauses for a moment and gives a look of disgust) Well google is wrong! I have a 4.0 GPA and that means I’m smarter than anyone is this classroom! Yeah, go ahead and leave 3.7 we don’t need your veridicality here! Teacher! Teacher! TEACHER! 4.0 GPA over here! Hi, can you explain this? 3.7 was trying to guilt trip me into being dumb. How do we do this so when 3.7 gets back I can prove that they are worthless? WAIT 3.7 WAS RIGHT? THAT’S IMPOSSIBLE! I HAVE A 4.0 GPA! I AM WAY SMARTER THAT 3.7? 3.7 WAS SPREADING IT’S VERIDICALITY OVER HERE! Wait veridicality doesn’t mean mumbo jumbo? Whatever, I’m still better. (scoffs) Oh no. Tehehehe. 3.7 is back. I’m so lucky to have that thing in my team. 3.7. (pauses and takes a deep breath) you were (coughs) right. (sighs) Oh, and I’m still better than you 3.7. I am the best and I always will be! You are still worthless to me. Tehehehe!


© 2023 LuvFlyer Creations


My Review

Would you like to review this Stage Play?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

61 Views
Added on April 25, 2023
Last Updated on April 25, 2023
Tags: female monologue, monologue

Author

LuvFlyer Creations
LuvFlyer Creations

Boise, ID



About
Young Writer With A Wild Imagination! I am currently in the process of transferring over all of the stories I have wrote since I was in elementary school!! more..

Writing