The telling

The telling

A Chapter by Ra3helPraise

Is beauty a state of being? Is it a girl sat upon a hill at midnight? Is it a handsome face with high cheekbones, tanned skin, and pretty blue eyes? Or maybe its the way ones person heart is made? A heart of gold maybe? Or perhaps none of this at all really but someone or something that is courteous, kind, brave, trustworthy, and loving? This thing or person would have to be brave enough to face the world and their own values and what is white and what is black and not to wander into the grayness of this beautiful world made ugly by the humans inhabiting it... That would be true beauty! But could one ever attain such a state without someone that is truly divine helping when they finally rid themselves of the worst of all human creations. Pride.


© 2011 Ra3helPraise


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Tender, beautifully written. I can't wait to read more from you. I can see that you truly love this piece by the way it took shape.

Posted 7 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

86 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on August 13, 2011
Last Updated on August 16, 2011


Author

Ra3helPraise
Ra3helPraise

Somewhere near Pa but i aint telling where cause thats not the brightest thing to do lol, NC



About
I like singing and have a nice voice im hoping to start recording some songs and posting them on the internet until i get discoverd!! I love reading books..! I like writing books but only to myself be.. more..

Writing
Explanation Explanation

A Chapter by Ra3helPraise