The Minotaur and the Dwarf

The Minotaur and the Dwarf

A Story by SmugTraveler
"

A duel between two characters of myth.

"
"That should teach you the might of the dwarves!" boasted the powerful dwarf warrior. Blood began to pour out of the giant gash wound on the minotaur's shoulder. The minotaur didn't need to show the pain with a grunt, his helpless facial expression was enough for the warrior to see how devastating his attack was. The dwarf didn't just land a strike, he landed a critical attack on his opponent. 
"How is this possible!?" snorted the minotaur. The forest was quiet. The light shined off the plate armour of the dwarf armour Felix. 
"Typical minotaur, can't grasp the concept of the dwarven race being superior!" replied Felix. "What is your name beast? I would like to know the name of the creature I am about to slay." explained the dwarf.
"My people call me Taurok. However, You shall not defeat me!" roared the minotaur as he used his remaining energy to strike at the dwarf. The minotaur moved with incredible speed. Raising his giant maul he soared towards Felix through the air. The minotaur clashed with Felix. The tall minotaur did not have the minimum strength to even knock the dwarf back. Felix remained standing where the minotaur's cleaver had met his axe. 
"This ends now!" roared Felix as he counter attacked the minotaur with a cleave of his axe to the neck of the beast. Blood spattered all over the face of Felix. The minotaur collapsed to his hooves. 
"This doesn't end with me dwarf. My house shall attack, then my entire clan." said the minotaur softly. "It does not hurt me to know I failed. Because I know my brethren will not sleep until your head is on the great feast dining table."

© 2013 SmugTraveler


Author's Note

SmugTraveler
A little peak at a story I began to write the other day. Rough work.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

It is interesting, but I'd prefer to see the full version of it.

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

220 Views
1 Review
Added on October 15, 2013
Last Updated on October 23, 2013
Tags: fantasy, battle, duel, dwarf, minotaur.

Author

SmugTraveler
SmugTraveler

Brantford, Ontario, Canada



About
I am new to writing but I absolutely love creating new stories and universes. I hope you enjoy my work and I am open to suggestions and constructive criticism! Feedback would be great :) more..

Writing