Boomerangs part 2

Boomerangs part 2

A Story by Jay

Daylight hit my face. I laid in bed with clothes still on. I couldnt remember how i got there last night but i did. I laid in my bed for ten minutes just laying there and not moving. Like a piece of furniture and object collecting dust, i laid silently. My eyes were open and I was staring at the dull wall. Cracks everywhere like wrinkles on an old persons face. The house was empty, no one was home. I kept thinking, simply thinking of this girl. Could it have been her smile? The way she'd speak to me when I was at my lowest point? I had no one. No one in my life.

       I got up and i felt drained, nauseous and incoherent. I walked into the bathroom and washed my face and the mirror had a reflection I didn't much appreciate. I couldn't live with myself and my conscience was unbearable. Something snapped in my brain and I lost it! I punched the mirror and watched it crack as I felt my hand get pierced by a million little glass fibers. I kept my hand pressed against the mirror and hanged my head down. I was breathing hard like if infuriated with a passion. I watched the blood drip down onto the sink counter and my heart it raced ravenously. I took my hand off the mirror and immediately I felt the pain rush in. The pain spread as I opened my fist and straightened my fingers. Drenched in blood and numb, my hand was shaking. The mirror smashed and tainted with blood reflected my face. A broken face, a broken soul, a broken heart. I washed the blood off my hand grabbed a piece of old cloth and wrapped it around my hand. I walked out of the bathroom and still felt weak. I could careless of my well being. I felt apathetic, dead not wanting to care of what was out there even if the sun was shining its brightest. The world was upside down and i went down with it. My knees felt really light and I could barely manage to walk. I got into the kitchen and I looked around. Everything was a mess and there was plates and bowls scattered everywhere, no housekeeping what so ever. It smelled like dirt and it sickened me. My guts were eating each other and I had this sour taste in my mouth that lingered in my tongue. I couldn't stand it and stormed out of the house.

        I sparked a cigarette, inhaled and exhaled. I kept walking in broad daylight and watched as the cars passed by. The  noise bothered me and I had forgotten my mp3 device at home. Idiot. I kept walking until I finally got to a fast food place. It was 2 in the afternoon and I had barely gotten out of my bed and now I was in a fast food place. F**k America. I took one last drag of smoke and stepped on the cigarette. Ashes, simply ashes. There was two people who stood in line as I walked inside. A couple. My heart soften a bit and my eyes watered. A hurtful sight that hurt without intention. They held hands as they waited to be attended. My pain re-bloomed and I remembered I had a bloody hand. She whispered in his ear something that didn't make sense to anyone but him. He smiled. I recognized that smile and I recognized the feeling of being kissed. I turned away and looked at another direction, I swear I could of drowned in that moment. Finally it was my turn to order and I saw the couple walk on forth hand in hand. I stared for a second or so. "May I help you young man?" I turned quickly and astonished. "Yes, I'd like a number 4 with medium sized fries and drink" I was hungry and just wanted to eat. F**k America. I sat down on a table with crumbs and barely clean, so i wiped it off with my arm. There was an old man in a table in front of me with dark skin and he was about in his 40s. At one point I was taking a bite of my meal and i notice he was staring at me. Staring at me like if I was something wrong or infected. I put my meal down. Cleaned my hands and threw the  meal away. My lunch was ruined. I walked out of the restaurant with a bitter expression in my face. F**k America.

          I started walking and I looked around me. What to do? Traffic seemed slower than ever and I could just feel the eyes piercing through my back and side. Whats so interesting about me? Have you never seen a teenager walk alone? The pavement was warm and the sun burned me vehemently. I never enjoyed the sun as much as the rain, I'd rather catch a cold than a heat stroke.

          The roads all looked the same to me and the weather was extreme. I needed to catch my breath and rest. The world in a day in my eyes was something so mundane. Cars going back and forth with no meaning what so ever but to spend more money on gas than money they earn in jobs of a nine to five basis. I walked through an alley and it lead to Dwarson street. Next up, Flamingos house.

© 2011 Jay


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

"on a nine-to-five basis"

Posted 13 Years Ago


So sad! :'( I want to read more!! It reminds me of my one friend. Very sad, but very gripping too. Still a few minorities " I was breathing hard like if infuriated with a passion" The "if" and "a" are not needed "I was breathing hard, like infuriated with passion" and "I turned away and looked at another direction" to add "at" means to look at an object but in the case of a general direction it's "I turned away and looked in another direction". There's some other things too but I don't want to get into them now. I'm still a novice and it doesn't feel right to review when I'm such a crappy writer :) Just know... I like it very, very much!

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

181 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 26, 2011
Last Updated on August 26, 2011

Author

Jay
Jay

Watsonville, CA



About
I pretty much write what I have on my mind, whether its short or long. Writing is my way of venting and well im a calm dude and i like to share my writing with anyone and I also enjoy reading the writ.. more..

Writing
Boomerangs part 1 Boomerangs part 1

A Story by Jay


Untilted 36 Untilted 36

A Poem by Jay