Churner of thoughts

Churner of thoughts

A Poem by SleeplessVolcano

Come dance with me
churner of thoughts
you blow through
the clouds
of my stormy mind
the leaves and dust
you leave behind
are the fingerprints
of this cosy chaos
you dare
to 
christen
inspiration.

© 2018 SleeplessVolcano


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I love the concept of thought you so brilliantly illustrated here!

Posted 5 Years Ago


I must have written dozens of pieces on inspiration and the muse over the years (as well as reading one or two), but this has a very original feel to it, that I kinda have known once or twice. The muse can be tempremental and come and go as she pleases, but we are not always in tune.
It may just be me being cynical, but I picture you writing this amongst a hillock of scrunched up pieces of paper, when what you want to write just wont play fair. I have known this feeling. Usually for me I will be sleeping and bolt upright at four am, shout the word that just came to me, and finally get some rest. Either that or I take the nip (go in a huff) and hide all my notebooks :)
Really well chosen words, with great flow that magnifies the emotion. I just can't quite discern, but get a hint that this should be read in an annoyed voice, or completely indifferent, robot like voice. Personally, mine feel more shouty than this, but I still feel the annoyance in your voice.
Great piece.

Posted 5 Years Ago


ahahaha how dare "they" :) beautiful Sleepless ...such an easy flow with deep "inspirations" ... a little chaos never hurt anyone eh!? :)
E.

Posted 5 Years Ago


Mmm reminds me of Mistletoe not sure why.... when I read your lines..
christen
inspiration.

Nice one....I liked the churning part...fingerprints...and christening so all of it..;)

Posted 5 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

115 Views
4 Reviews
Added on October 7, 2018
Last Updated on October 7, 2018

Author

SleeplessVolcano
SleeplessVolcano

About
"In the end there doesn't have to be anyone who understands you. There just has to be someone who wants to". Robert Brault Art washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life. ~ Pablo Pica.. more..

Writing